Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

It's not about you. It's about how awesome I am. :coffee:

Ok, here it goes- We went to Makena beach, Maui, back then there was nobody there and it was a clothing optional beach, its a State Park now but back then you parked in some bushes and walked across a 500 yards of beach to get to the water. I carried a cooler, towels, folding chairs and what not all the way to the waters edge, but of course little Precious forgot something in the car so she went back (rented Lincoln Continental).. I'm sittin there alone and here comes what looked like a 20 year old Hawaii'n girl, very beautiful with long black hair- There is absolutely nobody on the beach but she comes up to me and lays out her towel right in front of me, takes off her clothes and starts doing yoga..So i'm just watching and hoping and preying my wife takes her time getting her make up or whatever out of the car. 10 minutes go by and i'm literally falling in love, then I look back and see Lil Precious marching across the beach, fists clinched and in my head I hear that witch music from the Wizard of Oz... My wife comes up and says something like "What the F is going on!" and 'What the F is she doing here!" I told Lil Precious "to calm down, we are guests here on the island"..

The goddess heard the commotion and calmly got up, rolled up her towel and walked on...

That's one of those times that I really regretted being married..

He probably would have been eligible for weekend work release if these other murders charges hadn't popped up..

He reminds me of a guy I spared with in the early 80's, Tony Ayala

#Tragic

you were a bowler?

Tired of the thread derailments, please keep the tales of awesomeness to yourselves.

It's the offseason. I'd vote for a light mod trigger finger because it's entertaining to see how far the tales of narcisism will go.

Though, it might be time for another involuntary avatar change.

Ok, here it goes- We went to Makena beach, Maui, back then there was nobody there and it was a clothing optional beach, its a State Park now but back then you parked in some bushes and walked across a 500 yards of beach to get to the water. I carried a cooler, towels, folding chairs and what not all the way to the waters edge, but of course little Precious forgot something in the car so she went back (rented Lincoln Continental).. I'm sittin there alone and here comes what looked like a 20 year old Hawaii'n girl, very beautiful with long black hair- There is absolutely nobody on the beach but she comes up to me and lays out her towel right in front of me, takes off her clothes and starts doing yoga..So i'm just watching and hoping and preying my wife takes her time getting her make up or whatever out of the car. 10 minutes go by and i'm literally falling in love, then I look back and see Lil Precious marching across the beach, fists clinched and in my head I hear that witch music from the Wizard of Oz... My wife comes up and says something like "What the F is going on!" and 'What the F is she doing here!" I told Lil Precious "to calm down, we are guests here on the island"..

The goddess heard the commotion and calmly got up, rolled up her towel and walked on...

That's one of those times that I really regretted being married..

You have absolutely no idea how high you rank on the unintentional comedy scale, do you?

It's the offseason. I'd vote for a light mod trigger finger because it's entertaining to see how far the tales of narcisism will go.

I agree. He said sparing, think it needs to be somebody bowling.

The mod trigger has been very light. We're pretty much a hands off group of fools.

But we'd prefer if multiple threads did not get derailed. There are plenty of threads where generally quirkiness is appropriate and some where it's not. This place is like a day care center. It's not always easy to get the children to play nice.

I agree. He said sparing, think it needs to be somebody bowling.

Since he has so many tales of awesomeness, I'd vote for the Dos Equis most interesting man in the world with a Peyton head with frustrated Peyton face. We can wait until Sunday for the updated Peyton pic.

Thanks ladies...I was thinking about moving on- until I saw these responses

:lipsmack::lipsmack::lipsmack:

62803513.jpg

They call me The Renaissance Man...

I was a 12-0 Amature and sparred with Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Mustafa Hamsho, Dwight Braxton and Lenny Lapaglia to name just a few....

Me in 85 on Makena Beach, Maui...3 years after I quit fighting- Those are Everlast shorts btw

010-8.jpg

Nice perm, John Holmes.

Now I'm trying to figure out if your next story will be 'yes, we are about the same size in the junk area' or 'I'm smaller, but the ladies can't help but fall in love with me because I focus on them' or 'that's not a perm, perms are gay'.

Back