How Bad Brady Is

But what if that A level mind finds himself dating the hottest girl in the school....I'm sure he won't have the same focus on his studies now will he :coffee:
Heh..ok you..:)

If the student just received the highest scholarship amount to the place he wants to spend his entire academic career, I would hope (that evil tranny bitch..oops this is hypothetical isn't it...back to our regularly scheduled generalities :D) umm...the hot chick would respect it and realize that it's a major commitment.

Put me in the "It's Giselle" camp.

I mean, Jeez! He hasn't looked this bad since he was dating Tara Reid!

winky winky

I think that's a bit more detailed content than we've actually been able to generate in the prior 275 posts, but otherwise it's fairly accurate.

Actually its complete and utter bullshit. Me saying Brady did not play horrible and suck all year is not saying that, but you people crying brady is crap and should be benched, is fine. What a joke.

I think I might be the only rational one here. We are dancing around, singing, and loving life, the pats lose and now our QB is crap, the team is going nowhere, and the sky is not falling it already fell.

It's posts like this which makes most people wish that your "exile" was permanent. You contribute little, if anything, and you can NEVER debate in a logical manner.

Brady had an awful game. If you don't go by STATS, but go by what actually happened on the field, you would know that.

I am not blaming Gronk, it was a mistake, but yeah I understand, it just really hurt at the time it happened, it might have changed the entire game, but The cleveland running game had more to do with this loss than almost anything. You cannot give up 200 yards rushing and win. That means they control the clock, that means your offense is not on the field and that means they score.

You just don't get it, do you?

3 and out. How much time does that give the defense to recover?

EVERYONE who knows football knows that if an offense does not provide its defense with some time to rest against a strong running attack, that defense will not last a full game.

The defense, through no fault of their own, had to face two drives before the offense took one.

Then the offense went three and out.

So within the first EIGHT minutes of the game, the defense was already on the field for THREE series.

Tell me that doesn't affect the defense.

If Brady had been productive, instead of throwing passes in the dirt, the defense would have gotten rest, worked with the coaches longer, etc.

But that didn't happen. Why? Because Brady sucked yesterday.

Put me in the "It's Giselle" camp.

I mean, Jeez! He hasn't looked this bad since he was dating Tara Reid!

winky winky
19 gahdamn pages for someone to finally get it right!! Jeesh.

It's always Giselle. Always.:cuss:

No, you're right (as always). The offense is terrible. It's a good thing they have a top 5 defense to make up for such a poor QB and offensive unit. Oh, wait a minute, nevermind.

You guys have at it. It's obviously all Tom's fault when they lose, and the special team's fault when the win. Anyone can make those observations!

Stop projecting, ST. No one has said that this loss was only on Brady's shoulders. No one at all.

He just hasn't been his sure-fire self that he once was. C'mon, how many throws this season have been in the dirt, or at peoples toes?

20?

30?

He missed some WIDE OPEN WRs today, and his first completion to Gronkowski was thrown BEHIND Gronk.

He gets into a yelling match with Woodhead because Brady clearly did not communicate to Woodhead that the play was going to be a draw.

4th quarter, he starts standing around the field and taking his time to hike the ball. It was the antithesis of the 2006 Brady.

Actually its complete and utter bullshit. Me saying Brady did not play horrible and suck all year is not saying that, but you people crying brady is crap and should be benched, is fine. What a joke.

Stop your f'ing lying.

One person sarcastically talked about benching Brady.

Now, according to you, everyone is saying it.

Just STFU.

I'm not reading all 20 pages, but I didn't see anyone as having a good game yesterday.

The defense sucked, the running game sucked, the qb sucked, the receivers sucked, the coaches sucked.

Putting all the blame on Brady is short sighted IMO.

Gronk cost his team 14 points. This game might have looked much different going inot the half at 14-10, getting the ball to start the 3rd qtr.

I'm not reading all 20 pages, but I didn't see anyone as having a good game yesterday.

The defense sucked, the running game sucked, the qb sucked, the receivers sucked, the coaches sucked.

Gronk cost his team 14 points. This game might have looked much different going inot the half at 14-10, getting the ball to start the 3rd qtr.

No one is putting all the blame on Brady. But a lot of people are saying that he sucked, as well as the rest of the team. This was a monumental team effort at total suckitude. About the only guys who weren't involved as far as I can tell were Danny Woodhead, Aaron Hernandez and Zoltan Mesko.

And NO one did that.

You just don't get it, do you?

3 and out. How much time does that give the defense to recover?

EVERYONE who knows football knows that if an offense does not provide its defense with some time to rest against a strong running attack, that defense will not last a full game.

The defense, through no fault of their own, had to face two drives before the offense took one.

Then the offense went three and out.

So within the first EIGHT minutes of the game, the defense was already on the field for THREE series.

Tell me that doesn't affect the defense.

If Brady had been productive, instead of throwing passes in the dirt, the defense would have gotten rest, worked with the coaches longer, etc.

But that didn't happen. Why? Because Brady sucked yesterday.

Spot on.

To go further, I think TB & Co. had 3 snaps in the first quarter.

Not a recipe for success. Just a couple early completions can get a team in a rythm and off into the designed gameplan.

When you have 3 snaps in the 1st Quarter and you're down 10 with not much sign of stopping the opposition the gameplan goes out the window and you fall into the come-from-behind-gunslinging-catchup mentality, further reducing your chances because the Defense doesn't need to worry much of the run threat.

Back