How do you feel about people acting like Rodgers is the GOAT?

MontanaBrady

Reaction score
How do you feel when all the bandwagoners and Green Bay fans act like Aaron Rodgers is the "GOAT" or refer to him as the greatest QB to ever step foot on the field? How do you feel about the commentators constantly referring to him as "The Great Aaron Rodgers", yet they only refer to Brady as "Tom Brady"?

No doubt, Rodgers is very very good and has made some phenomenal plays, but when it comes to the discussion of GOAT, there's really only two candidates: Brady and Montana. Acting like Aaron Rodgers is anywhere near that conversation, at least at this point, is laughable.

God, it brings back memories of people acting like Peyton was the GOAT. ffs. Nutkick

Doesn't matter to me.
How long has he been in the league and how many SBs has he won?
How many 4th qtr comebacks has he won with a game winning drive?
I could go on...post season games played in and won, NFCCGs played in and won.
There's more to playing QB than making a great throw.
Brady is the GOAT.

Rodgers is a great player but has to achieve a heck of a lot more to even be in the top 5 IMO. I think when he is on and in the zone he is great to watch and has immense physical talent but he has never put it altogether except for once in his career. We will see what he does next week but I think Ryan will match him and Atlanta goes to the SB. JMO.

At this point, Rodgers is the third best Green Bay QB.

His regular season performances are dwarfed by Brett Favre, and his post-season performances are dwarfed by Bart Starr.

Hard to be the league's GOAT when you're not even your team's GOAT.

Rodgers right now is the best QB in football, but it's fluid and can change at any time.

Speaking more broadly though (beyond the last 6 or 7 weeks) he's not GOAT material. Rodgers has a great skill set and is naturally more gifted than Tom, but that isn't what being the GOAT is about.

No one of sound mind who doesn't just jump from FOTM to FOTM actually believes AR is the GOAT.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

It doesn't bother me AT ALL that he's referred to by some as the great Aaron Rodgers, due to the fact that he is great.

Whether he's the greatest of all time, is a debate that I'll be more interested in, when he retires.

Prescott outplayed him yesterday.

Stephen A Smith is the worst. Talk about ballwashing.

Do you watch First Take? That may be the worst show on TV right along with Skip's new show that is basically a total rip off of FT.

I'd rather see good QB play than bad

I wish there were more good QBs in the game to be honest

As a Patriots and Brady fan, I would think that you shouldn't care one bit what anyone says about your guy vs. another guy. This is the time you should be sitting back enjoying what's on your field. Kick your legs up, interlock your fingers behind your head and enjoy what you have.

As a Patriots and Brady fan, I would think that you shouldn't care one bit what anyone says about your guy vs. another guy. This is the time you should be sitting back enjoying what's on your field. Kick your legs up, interlock your fingers behind your head and enjoy what you have.

Hey there, so what is going on with Vance Joseph? is he going to run the D now that Phillips went to the Rams? Also, will Elway make a play for Romo?

How do they "act" like Rodgers is the goat? I am curious about the act part.

Back