How Many More Games Will The Pats Win This Year

How many games on the schedule do you think the Pats can realistically win? (Anonymous Poll)

• A. 0

• B. 1

• C. 2

• D. 3

• E. 4

• F. 5

• G. 6 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
F-DgF0LWEAAls9V

I have a feeling that BB will find a way to fuck things up (winning too many games)…he did it in the past.

The Celtics already have more wins than the Pats will have this year.

They'll beat the Steelers because they've done that since before Bill's time here, possibly San Diego (oops...LA) because Chargers

1. Jets at home. SHOULD they beat the Redskins? On paper, sure, but there's always a good chance they get blown out. They should have beaten the Saints too.

if the Pats had some Defensive players this mean&nasty, they'd maybe run the table

[even tho a D-man, Logan Mankins would be so proud to have him as a team-mate :D ]

I picked 3. If the don’t win today i change that to 2

I said 4 but that included Washington. I lose.

if the Pats had some Defensive players this mean&nasty, they'd maybe run the table

[even tho a D-man, Logan Mankins would be so proud to have him as a team-mate :D ]

If you're going for the nut punch you've got to land it square. :punchballs:

That guy didn't even flinch. Maybe he was wearing a kevlar codpiece.

And to answer the question, I think we can lose them all, but I believe the Football Gods aren't done
with us. Somehow we'll win 2 of those games to end up drafting 7th or 8th after a complex series
of draft tiebreakers don't go in our favor.

And for the next 15 years I'll feel like slashing my wrists every time Caleb Williams does something
amazing, which I predict will happen early and often for some other suffering fan base.

Back