How will you spend a Patriotsless in-season bye week?

you will.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
With no Patriots game, and many fans boycotting the other games because of a Scheisskopf named Goodell, how will you spend the Sunday afternoon?

Poll to follow

Sadly, I will probably catch up on the Hillary investigation.

Yard work, it may be the last good weekend we have before winter completely sets in.

Supposed to be 65 and sunny here in Indy. I'll do brunch with my wife and in-laws, play some basketball, and watch a couple of movies.

Well the next day I officially start working from home, so I'll be putting my home office together. Maybe I'll be able to get out for a ride on the bike before it goes into storage.

SSDD

I'll be dancing more tango.

My son has 3 hockey games, so I'll spend the weekend yelling him to 'skate'.

Taking the Flying Elvis out for a weekend of fishing. I normally only go out on Saturday but this weekend I'm free for the entire weekend

Other. Wrap up the Garden, Move all the Garden stuff into my aamzing new shed.

Drink just likes it's game day. And company for Dinner.

Cheers

beat my meat for breakfast, beat my meat for lunch, beat my meat for dinner, and um oh yes beat my meat for midnight snack.

Whoah! If EVER there was a message to the Jets....

Cheers

Continuing education seminar at Tuft's Veterinary School in Grafton.
Also the Nov. 13th since it's a Sunday night game.

Finishing the outhouse at the property and hauling the woodstove and pipe out to the cabin. I needed a weekend where I could be out there both Saturday and Sunday and this is the one.

I'm thinking yard work for sure, and motorcycle riding quite possibly. Probably catch the 4 PM game Sunday but I ain't staying in the house all day....

Back