How will you spend a Patriotsless in-season bye week?

you will.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven't seen the upcoming games, but more than likely other than set my FF line up and checking the results, I don't see myself watching much football this Sunday.

On a more serious note I'm not going to watch any football. Anything I can do to make Roger Goodell look bad I will do it. **** him and **** the NFL. The only thing I'm going to do is watch Patriot Games. I'm going to repair my shed due to the damage it received from the hurricane and hopefully I can get started repairing my front deck. Lots of work and responsibility to be done around the house.

On a more serious note I'm not going to watch any football. Anything I can do to make Roger Goodell look bad I will do it. **** him and **** the NFL. The only thing I'm going to do is watch Patriot Games. I'm going to repair my shed due to the damage it received from the hurricane and hopefully I can get started repairing my front deck. Lots of work and responsibility to be done around the house.

Good luck

No football for me.

Will probably catch-up on Netflix series.

Yard work. Pine tree in the back yard finally stopped shedding needles, so I need to rake those up. 3 trees in my front yard, will be raking this week and possibly in another couple weeks as well. Might mow one more time, might let it ride until spring.

Inside, I need to finish stripping the existing flooring in my basement so that I can stage everything back and get the tiles for the new floor down there.

I also just bought a snow blower, probably set that thing up and fire it. Don't anticipate needing it until sometime in January, but I want to be ready and I'll probably start it once a week.

Change all brake discs and pads on juniors car Saturday. Nascar & BBQ on Sunday. Maybe catch the first half of the Broncos Raiders game.

Normally I'd spend the day watching other games and catching up on the competition. This year? I may not turn on a minute of action. Haven't even looked at the matchups honestly. Might be visit family though so perhaps I'll watch some of the PIT game with my dad.

Otherwise, mostly just take it easy. One of our dogs is having surgery tomorrow so it'll be a quiet weekend inside I think.

I'll definitely watch Broncos at Raiders on Sunday night football at 8:30.
(The first half anyway.)

Got up early, got everything done that I needed to do, watched football the entire day- first Steelers/Ratbirds, then Clots/Packers. That was a whole lot of bad football.

Watched the first half of the Oakland-Denver game. Other than that, I had RedZone on for a while in the afternoon while doing other things.

Back