I hate Tom Brady!

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
This is fantastic. ROFL Figure you guys would like it. I, for one, think it's fascinating to watch the moment when this young Philadelphia sports fan first encounters the Fail which will be a constant companion to him and his sports teams throughout his life.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iy1dXPuI_gE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9BOG4p1-H2Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is fantastic. ROFL Figure you guys would like it. I, for one, think it's fascinating to watch the moment when this young Philadelphia sports fan first encounters the Fail which will be a constant companion to him and his sports teams throughout his life.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iy1dXPuI_gE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And to make matters worse, the very next play after that incomplete to Branch was the cone stretch TD by Welker. ROFL.

Awesome SF +1

Cheers, BostonTim

Excellent.. I saw this on ABC News and almost fell out of my chair when it got to this part:

"He never throws a pick he throws touchdowns... wahhh...." :D

Excellent.. I saw this on ABC News and almost fell out of my chair when it got to this part:

"He never throws a pick he throws touchdowns... wahhh...." :D

See, if that was my Tot, I would have said, "Yes, he does. The Saints reactivated Mike McKenzie in 2009 and he picked off TFB when the Pats came to the Superdome." :thumb:

ROFL

That kid's whiny little I Hate TB meltdown sounds not unlike what I hear from "grown up" fans on plenty of message boards every single day! That's what most of the "adult" fans of our rival teams sound like anyway after a Brady Beatdown.

:LOL::LOL:

ROFL

That kid's whiny little I Hate TB meltdown sounds not unlike what I hear from "grown up" fans on plenty of message boards every single day! That's what most of the "adult" fans of our rival teams sound like anyway after a Brady Beatdown.

:LOL::LOL:

And I think we will be able to utilize this video to great effect when responding to those of whom you speak, don't you?

Cheers, BostonTim

That's nothing compared to my rant about Rob Gronkowski after his 3rd TD catch yesterday.

See, if that was my Tot, I would have said, "Yes, he does. The Saints reactivated Mike McKenzie in 2009 and he picked off TFB when the Pats came to the Superdome." :thumb:

Then your kid would say, Wait, you told me throwing 20 ints in a year was good, how come Brady never did that?

Then your kid would say, Wait, you told me throwing 20 ints in a year was good, how come Brady never did that?

Uh no I wouldn't. I'd stick to the very specific example I gave about 2009/McKenzie /SuperDome int because of the Saints win that year.

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

He should. I have better hair. :coffee:
Posted via Mobile Device

I want DETAILS damn it. :cuss: (two TDs and one run *guffaw*)
The first 5 minutes were focusing on the fact that I knew what the god damn play was going to be, why the **** didn't my defense who allegedly watches film.

Seriously, you don't have to be Bill Walsh to know that when the Patriots get into the red zone, they're looking for Rob Gronkoski. I know it. You know it. Everyone in the stadium (except our defense) knew it. He should have at least had one guy who's only job was to be his shadow, and I'd probably even make sure that someone else was on him too.

At least make him work for it for ****'s sake. He just sauntered into the endzone like he was strolling through central park. THREE ****ING TIMES!

I feel Jaric's pain. This happened in a crucial game in my world. My little day to day world.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back