If you had the power, who would you sit against the Bills?

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
My choices would be all starters but that won't happen, so here are a few
Sit
Brady, Gronk, Grey, Edlemen, Storck, Revis, Wilfork, Jones

Jimmy G

We'll need him well-rested for when Brady shits the bed in a playoff game.

Gronk... Edelmen... Revis.... Collins (I worry about him)...

Everyone else plays.... Including Brady...

But if the offense can score 21 points in the first half, Jimmy G plays the second half.

the Bengals gave the Pats a gift last night: The ability to go host a Division Round game without any further injuries to key players.
Let's remember that The Welker injury happened in the FIRST QUARTER of a meaningless week 17 game in 2010.
I 'm sure Belichick remembers that one.

I say that he doesn't expose any of his key players to that risk in a game that means absolutely nothing.

I'd sit Gronk and Revis, for sure. Some of the others don't play the full game but I wouldn't have Gronk and Revis out there.

Chandler Jones , wilfork, Revis, Edelman , blount & gronk. Brady only plays a few series .

I would see what jimmy G , White & Tyms can can on offense. Besides Tyms none of them had much playing time.

Revis, Gronk, Wilfork, and Edelman don't dress. Brady plays the first quarter.

Plus maybe Blount, since he was out last week.

I'd agree with the above suggestions and add Solder. He's too much of a risk to play at this point.
Posted via Mobile Device

I wouldn't be surprised if any mentioned above sit, play only a series or 2 or play the first half. If I had to bet on who BB might actually sit to prevent injury it would be Gronk, Edelman & Revis in that order.

Then turn decision making to those nursing new or old injuries like Solder, Blount, Gray, Connolly, Jones and Arrington individually.

The other question is who do you want to see get more work. Empty the bench!
1. JG
2. Kline, Cannon (and Devey late in the game)
3. Wright, Hooman, Maneri TEs
4. Tyms and Slater at WR
5. Develin, Bolden & White RBs
6. Zach Moore at DE
7. Ayers, Chris White and Darius Fleming at LB
8. L.Ryan, M.Butler and Dennard at CB
9. Harmon, Wilson and Ebner at S

[BB may think using Slater at WR isn't worth the injury risk]

The only player I would sit is Edelman (if he has a concussion). Since the Pats have the bye week, they don't need the rest. Play them all and fine tune everything heading into Trophy Season.

Back