In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

From New England Sports Survey by Boston.com

Front office faults

While the Patriots and Belichick retained mostly high approval ratings, Robert Kraft’s approval rating plummeted. Down 30 percent from 2023, just 12 percent of those surveyed said they think Kraft did the most as an owner.

No doubt a contributing factor to Kraft’s dwindling popularity was how the Patriots handled Bill Belichick’s departure. On a write-in question that asked fans what they thought was the worst thing to happen in New England sports over the last year, 18 percent answered “the way the Krafts handled their separation with Bill Belichick.”

Front office faults

While the Patriots and Belichick retained mostly high approval ratings, Robert Kraft’s approval rating plummeted. Down 30 percent from 2023, just 12 percent of those surveyed said they think Kraft did the most as an owner.

No doubt a contributing factor to Kraft’s dwindling popularity was how the Patriots handled Bill Belichick’s departure. On a write-in question that asked fans what they thought was the worst thing to happen in New England sports over the last year, 18 percent answered “the way the Krafts handled their separation with Bill Belichick.”
and you know Chevvs how sensitive RKK will be to this kind of feedback.

Front office faults

Why post this news in the celebration thread???

Because the owner is now actively trying to erase one critical part of the history of this success the team had.
LOL. No he's not. And still that does not belong on this thread ...

And still that does not belong on this thread ...
There's this guy, Chev something I think. It's his Thread from op onward. Maybe he gets to decide what goes in it. But certainly, if you think something shouldn't go there, you don't have to pit it there, :coffee:

There's this guy, Chev something I think. It's his Thread from op onward. Maybe he gets to decide what goes in it. But certainly, if you think something shouldn't go there, you don't have to pit it there, :coffee:
the lawyer has spoken
#doneanddone.
Hammer Ruling GIF by Drawify

Front office faults

"They're not buying the narrative, Jonathan! You told me they'd buy the narrative! Get Curran on the phone, I have some more to say about Belichick."

Why post this news in the celebration thread???

Because in view of the crap the Krafts are spewing on the Dynasty, it's pertinent that the fans are not buying it. It belongs here as part of his legacy.

As a matter of fact, I also meant to post that Kraft provided Belichick with the least amount of cash to spend in the entire NFL for the last 10 years.
And yet, Belichick still gave us another dynasty in spite of our penurious owner, Robert Kraft.

Because in view of the crap the Krafts are spewing on the Dynasty, it's pertinent that the fans are not buying it. It belongs here as part of his legacy.

As a matter of fact, I also meant to post that Kraft provided Belichick with the least amount of cash to spend in the entire NFL for the last 10 years.
And yet, Belichick still gave us another dynasty in spite of our penurious owner, Robert Kraft.
You are unhinged my friend. Probably worth it to start a new thread so you can vent and leave this one to the celebrate the dynasty ...

You are unhinged my friend. Probably worth it to start a new thread so you can vent and leave this one to the celebrate the dynasty ...

This is an important part of the end of the dynasty. RKK's efforts to discredit the best HC ever deserve to be known to everyone who reads this
in the future. Do you dispute anything I've said regarding his approval rating or him providing the least amount of cash spending over the last 10 years?

This is an important part of the end of the dynasty. RKK's efforts to discredit the best HC ever deserve to be known to everyone who reads this
in the future. Do you dispute anything I've said regarding his approval rating or him providing the least amount of cash spending over the last 10 years?
I don't agree. But that is not the main point. I am saying make another thread and vent there.

I don't agree. But that is not the main point. I am saying make another thread and vent there.

And I am saying it's part of Kraft's legacy so it belongs here.

Back