Incognito: Above all else-Stoopid

At the point were RI tells Martin he's going to kill him, CC decides to point out that if an NFL player tells you they will kill you, you take it seriously citing Aperp as evidence.
Well I cant fault him too much for that.. Although like Tommy said the Pouncey connection would have been a perfect explanation for his fear..

Those rumors are from a poster they believe to be Daddy Incognito going incognito on that board. Earlier someone posted a link to things that tell how it was determined... So if those are false and spread by the papa bear, Incognito is even more screwed.

If he was innocent of all this, Miami will not suspend him, I am sure each and every fin has been interviewed at this point.

Wow. I hadn't picked up on the Father of the Year connection.

I'm a little surprised that nobody I've seen interviewed so far says anything negative about RI. It's puzzling, actually.

Not to support him in any way because he was a piece of shit BEFORE this story ever broke, but I would really like to hear those voice mails for context.

I realize that it's pretty damning, but the part about "training for 10 weeks" didn't jibe with the rest of the insults.

Let's put it this way. I've said a lot of profane things in my life in a joking manner and I'd hate to see some of it in print, but.....the possibility exists that at least some of the VM was some kind of weird macho bullshit and not as inflammatory as it reads in print.

No, I'm not supporting the guy, I hope he gets kicked out of the league on general principle, but I've had co-workers say stuff to me like "Oh, here he comes...you piece of shit, you!" and it was actually a term of macho endearment if that makes any sense. I'm sure most of us have experienced something similar, but for those that haven't, many men are basically barnyard animals incapable of interaction with other men without frequent insults and scatalogical nonsense. Some guys can't really deal any other way for some reason.

The racial stuff makes this theory a bit shaky at best, because it's not quite the same as one of my co-workers calling me "a dumb mick" (it's been said), but the rest of it? That might be what we're dealing with. Silly locker room macho bullshit.

Incognito sounds like a New Jersey street moron goomba with a very bizarre sense of humor, but I'm not sure if it is quite as psychotic as it sounds in print.

Just to be clear, since I've raised a sensitive issue-- if I saw Richie Incognito on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him, but I don't think he's a racist Anti-Christ.

I'm just not quite buying the story that has been presented so far. Need more info.

Wow. I hadn't picked up on the Father of the Year connection.

I'm a little surprised that nobody I've seen interviewed so far says anything negative about RI. It's puzzling, actually.

Not to support him in any way because he was a piece of shit BEFORE this story ever broke, but I would really like to hear those voice mails for context.

I realize that it's pretty damning, but the part about "training for 10 weeks" didn't jibe with the rest of the insults.

Let's put it this way. I've said a lot of profane things in my life in a joking manner and I'd hate to see some of it in print, but.....the possibility exists that at least some of the VM was some kind of weird macho bullshit and not as inflammatory as it reads in print.

No, I'm not supporting the guy, I hope he gets kicked out of the league on general principle, but I've had co-workers say stuff to me like "Oh, here he comes...you piece of shit, you!" and it was actually a term of macho endearment if that makes any sense. I'm sure most of us have experienced something similar, but for those that haven't, many men are basically barnyard animals incapable of interaction with other men without frequent insults and scatalogical nonsense. Some guys can't really deal any other way for some reason.

The racial stuff makes this theory a bit shaky at best, because it's not quite the same as one of my co-workers calling me "a dumb mick" (it's been said), but the rest of it? That might be what we're dealing with. Silly locker room macho bullshit.

Incognito sounds like a New Jersey street moron goomba with a very bizarre sense of humor, but I'm not sure if it is quite as psychotic as it sounds in print.

Just to be clear, since I've raised a sensitive issue-- if I saw Richie Incognito on fire I wouldn't cross the street to piss on him, but I don't think he's a racist Anti-Christ.

I'm just not quite buying the story that has been presented so far. Need more info.

There's a difference between "You piece of shit, you" and "You half-n, I'm gonna slap your mother, shit down your throat and kill you."

He's the biggest one of tge dirtiest players in the NFL. This just proves he's a rapist asshole.

Gary Payton (former NBA player) said something interesting on FS1. He said that it appears like Incognito befriended Martin specifically to take advantage of him. Richie targeted Martin and became like a "big brother" to him because Martin was weak. Gary Payton has a lot street smarts. Due to his background, I'm sure Gary knows first hand what it's like to be targeted by opportunistic lowlifes.

A) I didn't know TMZsports was a thing.
B) I am glad I don't know anyone like this.
3) This situation almost makes the upcoming monday night game worth watching. Alllllmost
<iframe id="kaltura_player_1383630834" height="360" width="640" style="border: 0px solid #ffffff;" src="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_5au2w92f/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/13670?&">Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.</iframe>
<div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;">
<a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1r739gfp">Richie Incognito DROPS N-BOMB ON VIDEO … In Crazy Bar Rage</a>
- Watch More
<a href="http://www.tmz.com/videos" title="TMZ Videos">Celebrity Videos</a>
or
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?&add_user=tmz" title="TMZ on YouTube">Subscribe</a>
</div>

Didn't one of your defensive linemen whoop his ass one game?

video link

antonio smith scuffled with him when with the cardinals and tore his helmet off (and got suspended) - it is about halfway thru this clip

Polian was ranting and raving on Mike & Mike about most teams don't want thugs off the field, he didn't. And yet ...did he not sign a player who was convicted of sexual assault(Cornelius Bennett) who he drafted in Buff when he went to Indy as GM ?
So...assault an underaged GIRL? Ok...be a punkass bully to another dude? Not so much.
This is why GMs/HCs should never moralize publicly about this stuff and one reason why Dungy and NaPolian always infuriated me.

Polian was ranting and raving on Mike & Mike about most teams don't want thugs off the field, he didn't. And yet ...did he not sign a player who was convicted of sexual assault(Cornelius Bennett) who he drafted in Buff when he went to Indy as GM ?
So...assault an underaged GIRL? Ok...be a punkass bully to another dude? Not so much.
This is why GMs/HCs should never moralize publicly about this stuff and one reason why Dungy and NaPolian always infuriated me.

Polian screams about a lot of things on that channel, I cannot even listen to his self righteous ass anymore. He is so high and mighty telling everyone who will listen how they did everything the right way while everyone else was hiring criminals and cheaters.

Polian screams about a lot of things on that channel, I cannot even listen to his self righteous ass anymore. He is so high and mighty telling everyone who will listen how they did everything the right way while everyone else was hiring criminals and cheaters.

I think those tweets from Irsay a few weeks back, sent him over the deep end. He became noticeably worse after that.

If you do, frame it!
He was just going on and on on NFL In siders about how"our track record" (on character) SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. So I sent another one to ESPN NFL:

CKL ‏@CKL94 2m
@ESPNNFL To Mr "Our record speaks for itself" Polian:you signed C Bennett in Indy AFTER he served time for sexual assault. Stop moralizing.

Back