Interesting Brady vs Allen Stats

So you're comparing 42, 43 and 44 year old Tom Brady to Josh Allen?
Or is this 2000-05 Tom Brady, when the rules were different?
Also, Brady had gone 2 consecutive games without throwing a pick at that point, a few times. :coffee:

Love the guy kicking Allens ass on here over INT's

View attachment 24811
If those are Brady's Tampa stats then you are looking at him from ages 43-45 which really is not an apples to apples comparison. He was also in a much more risk prone offense with Arians.

So you're comparing 42, 43 and 44 year old Tom Brady to Josh Allen?
Or is this 2000-05 Tom Brady, when the rules were different?
Also, Brady had gone 2 consecutive games without throwing a pick at that point, a few times. :coffee:

If those are Brady's Tampa stats then you are looking at him from ages 43-45 which really is not an apples to apples comparison. He was also in a much more risk prone offense with Arians.

It's not the Tampa time:

Tom Brady Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com

It's 2000-2006

Tom Brady Stats, Height, Weight, Position, Draft, College | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Terrible attempt at equivalency on HipKat's part...

So it was the beginning of Brady's career when defenses could actually play defense. It is interesting none the less I suppose. I think obviously the biggest difference is Allen has so much talent and has issues reeling that talent in. Whereas, Brady developed over time into the GOAT.

Still, I really want Allen to ball out tomorrow and beat KC. I am hoping for a Ravens/Bills AFCCG. It would be epic.

I like you but this is silly. Brady's last 98 games, he had 193 TD's and 60 INT's and the sonofabitch had to use a WALKER TO GET AROUND!

Is this the last 98 games or both guys' FIRST 90-some games??

Is this the last 98 games or both guys' FIRST 90-some games??
The 98 games I references are the final last 98 regular season games Brady played in the NFL.

A related comparison is playoff games.

Allen has started 9 playoff games, and his record is 5-4 with 0 Super Bowl appearances.

Through his first 9 playoff games, Brady's record was 9-0 with 3 Super Bowl appearances and 3 Super Bowl championships.

Now do fumbles lost, playoff games won and SBs won for whatever years those stats are for. :coffee:

Then do career stats.
Comparing the NFL of 2001 with that of 2023 is stupid.
No other word for it.
I was assuming Brady's are from the start of his career. If so so then Tom has 10 PO wins, and three superbowls.
But I also think That HK's main point is that the fans and media might be blowing the ints a bit out of proportion. I know almost for certain that he really doesn't mean That his man is on his way to goathood.

Back