Is it time for gerschwedes to visit the Asylum?

gerschwedes to visit the Asylum?

• Yes

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 34.3%

• Total voters

dchester

Snoop Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
A simple question, (at least for those who understand that 1 = 100%).

A "Yes" vote means: It is time for Mr Gerhard Schwedes to be banished to the Asylum, due to trolling, an inability to understand basic math, and overall general stupidity and dickishness.

A "No" vote means: It's too soon to resort to such draconian measures. He just needs a little more time to figure stuff out.

It's now time to let your voice be heard!!!
:cuss:   :taptaptap:   :blah:   :Lecture:   :soapbox:

Fine print: This poll is not designed to diagnose, treat, or cure any illness. Your mileage may vary. The Panel of 25 Mods are not obligated to follow this or any other poll results, (especially if after an independent investigation, it is found that it's more probable than not, that he was generally aware that he was being a jackhole).

I hope this is where we continue the probability and variable talk. Oh, and being smart, and being an expert. :coffee:

popcorn

He is just like that Manning lover of a week or two back. Forget her name. But they both keep repeating the same dribble post after post. Just gets too annoying for me. Surprised neither of them had been jettisoned.

If you're going to troll, at least be creative - or somewhat realistic.

This shit is boring. Much like Yakkityslacks.

I hope this is where we continue the probability and variable talk. Oh, and being smart, and being an expert. :coffee:

popcorn

I just wanted to point out that, due to the fact that the events "being banished to the AA" and "NOT being banished to the AA" form a partition of the set of all possible outcomes ... their probabilities sum to one.

Then again, both outcomes involve many variables, including how each member votes, whether each moderator chooses to accept the recommendations of the voters, whether or not Mikie is out North Pole Dancing when the final verdict is rendered ... so the odds of either one happening must be one in millions. :coffee:

All for the AA. Every Village needs an idiot after all.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jF-CkMpQtlY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He was rather mad, wasn't he?

Good riddance.

you fed this troll, gave him air to breath, to then vote him off the island is kinda gutless imho.

you fed this troll, gave him air to breath, to then vote him off the island is kinda gutless imho.

Other than the gutless part, this is pretty much how I feel. I've completely ignored the bumped thread, so I'm not really sure what's happening. Unless this crap is spilling over into other threads, I think the best option is to just stop replying.

Who is this gerschwedes of whom you speak? Isn't that what you say when someone sneezes? :shrug:

I think he needs to definitively tell us who will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl since he "knows" the Patriots won't. If he's wrong, he should be outight banned.

Voting off the island is like banning altogether. The AA means that we value the poster as a pleasant diversion and those inclined may stop in and engage without disrupting others.
At one time the AA was an entertaining place with some very strange characters.
This guy fits the profile.

I vote no at this time, because he is not trolling multiple threads, the trolling he is doing is fairly harmless, and he has not been all that belligerent yet.

Pretty harmless to me so far. I think there is a chance for him to become a positive contributing member.

Back