?It?s just a jersey?

It's amazing where you can go and what "security" you can bypass when you simply act confident and act like you're supposed to be there.

It's amazing where you can go and what "security" you can bypass when you simply act confident and act like you're supposed to be there.

I do that whenever I am in a hospital and have no idea where I am going.

I had a dear friend who was a notorious shoplifter as teenager. He went into a large 3-4 bay Gulf station back in the day. Found, pulled and stacked 4 tires he needed, and started rolling one out to his car when one of the mechanics asked him would you like a hand with those? Sure, he said. Perfect crime.:shrug_n:

Cheers

I had a dear friend who was a notorious shoplifter as teenager. He went into a large 3-4 bay Gulf station back in the day. Found, pulled and stacked 4 tires he needed, and started rolling one out to his car when one of the mechanics asked him would you like a hand with those? Sure, he said. Perfect crime.:shrug_n:

Cheers
are you looking at that friend in the mirror? :stirpot:

I knew a cat, a bad seed, who could not walk into a store and NOT steal something - I mean even if it was only a 5cent piece of gum he had to take something. I wonder if he is out yet.

I knew a cat, a bad seed, who could not walk into a store and NOT steal something - I mean even if it was only a 5cent piece of gum he had to take something. I wonder if he is out yet.

Jimmy was as good a friend as I've ever had. A groomsman at my wedding. His daughter & my daughter great friends . Died 18 years ago, leukemia, at age 52.

He grew out of his childhood ways. A good man.wuv

Cheers

Jimmy was as good a friend as I've ever had. A groomsman at my wedding. His daughter & my daughter great friends . Died 18 years ago, leukemia, at age 52.

Cheers
that is great your daughters are friends, but sorry Leukemia took him so young.

2 of my 1st grade classmates and I are like that and our Daughters are all friends too. I just thank the lord they do not do what I did back then.

He's still in the store?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Cheers

Sticky-fingers Jimmy?

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

How do you hide a helmet? Those things don't just fold up...

He's still in the store?

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Sticky-fingers Jimmy?

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

How do you hide a helmet? Those things don't just fold up...

Very close. Jimmy fingers.

FBI Boston‏Verified account @FBIBoston <small class="time">https://twitter.com/FBIBoston/status/845012537653420032 </small>

<s>#</s>FBI visits NFL's Gillette Stadium to return recovered Super Bowl jerseys worn by <s>@</s>Patriots MVP Tom Brady ​ https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices/boston/news/press-releases/fbi-boston-announces-return-of-stolen-super-bowl-jerseys-to-the-new-england-patriots …

C7oWbGGVMAA0ZoZ.jpg

Tall dude on the right

Cheers

There is a prestigious 1700's inn in the Berkshires owned by a retired senator and his wife. I did a lot of work there when I was an apprentice. Back in the 90's, these two dudes rolled up in a van, double parked on the main street in front of the place, put the 4-ways on, went inside and started rolling up the old, expensive Oriental rugs in the lobby. The front desk manager asked what they were doing and was matter of factly told, "Mrs. Senator wants the rugs cleaned." Maintenance was immediately called to help them load the rugs into the van. Mrs. Senator arrived later that day and asked, "Where are the rugs?" :toast:

There is a prestigious 1700's inn in the Berkshires owned by a retired senator and his wife. I did a lot of work there when I was an apprentice. Back in the 90's, these two dudes rolled up in a van, double parked on the main street in front of the place, put the 4-ways on, went inside and started rolling up the old, expensive Oriental rugs in the lobby. The front desk manager asked what they were doing and was matter of factly told, "Mrs. Senator wants the rugs cleaned." Maintenance was immediately called to help them load the rugs into the van. Mrs. Senator arrived later that day and asked, "Where are the rugs?" :toast:

That wasn't the Red Lion Inn, was it? That's the most famous one and the only one I know.

They Clemenza'd the rug :coffee:

Brady not pressing any charges. He will get away with it without any punishment . Besides resigning from his job. The equipment being returned

Back