Josh Gordon to IR?

Gordon was a good Patriot. If, and I stress if, he has fallen again, I hope he gets help. Addiction is a never ending journey and the pull will be there for the rest of his life. Everyone piling on with no evidence is kind of sh*tty. Aren't we getting this "news" from the same people that have been telling us for years how Brady and BB hate each other.

:notworthy:

:clap:

How in this day and age between what has happened with our sports team and the pure shit in the political spectrum we swallow what the media feeds us is absolutely astounding.
NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDIA, team needs WR's yet cut their second biggest threat for an injury that ws better with days. Said player has a history of abuse.

I mean is it a stretch to assume something is up? looks pretty obvious to me he is doing something to warrent the release, care to speculate what it is beyond his substanse abuse history?

NOTHING TO DO WITH MEDIA, team needs WR's yet cut their second biggest threat for an injury that ws better with days. Said player has a history of abuse.

I mean is it a stretch to assume something is up? looks pretty obvious to me he is doing something to warrent the release, care to speculate what it is beyond his substanse abuse history?

This

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

The waiver period ends at 4 and they'll announce where he lands. My guess is the Steelers.

Ravens? :coffee:

You used two words-assume and speculate- which I do not care to do when it comes to a man who by all reports and visible signs to us was doing a solid job battling his demons. I won’t take part in that unless he’s suspended for it.

Why was he released...if he's so great?

He must have done something wrong for that to happen...

I don't know and neither does anyone else not on the NEP. What did DT do wrong? Or any other former player? I do not feel the need to kick someone on the way out the door. It may be that (insert reason here) happened which had nothing to do with falling back into addiction. I know what his history is and he doesn't need the added push to go back in that direction if he is not there already.

I don't know and neither does anyone else not on the NEP. What did DT do wrong? Or any other former player? I do not feel the need to kick someone on the way out the door. It may be that (insert reason here) happened which had nothing to do with falling back into addiction. I know what his history is and he doesn't need the added push to go back in that direction if he is not there already.

Exactly how I see it.

I'm not kicking him when he's down...I wanted him to kick ass.

But, he must have done something to warrant his release.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ex-Patriots WR Josh Gordon has been claimed, per source. Now we wait to see where he's going.</p>— Doug Kyed (@DougKyed) <a href="https://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1190363155697983493?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 1, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

No. I don't know why and neither does anyone else here. To say he's had trouble with drugs before so obviously he must be having trouble again just because I can't think of why else he'd be cut is neither right nor fair.

No. I don't know why and neither does anyone else here. To say he's had trouble with drugs before so obviously he must be having trouble again just because I can't think of why else he'd be cut is neither right nor fair.

Only thing I read was he was unreliable on and off the field, sort of like he wasn't working that hard. Take that for what its worth, you know how media is.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ex-Patriots WR Josh Gordon has been claimed, per source. Now we wait to see where he's going.</p>— Doug Kyed (@DougKyed) <a href="https://twitter.com/DougKyed/status/1190363155697983493?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 1, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Seattle

Back