Josh Gordon to IR?

I didn't think he would become a free agent until the end of the season...4 yrs in the league?

he signed a restricted free agent tender this year... if he was released prior to the trade deadline, he automatically becomes a free agent...

any player released after the trade deadline is subject to waiver wire transfers... the nfl does this to prevent "if you release this guy so we can sign him, this off season we will trade a jag and give you multi draft picks" type deals

Yes. They’re actually doing him a favor because he’ll get an injury settlement AND become a FA.
No, vested veterans who are released become FAs right up until the trade deadline. After the trade deadline they have to go through waivers, so he can't pick the team he wants.

He will play, but it will be to a bottom feeder, a team high on the waiver priority.

But he won't be a FA.

How do you judge a player when he gets 3-4 targets in a vanilla offense that is winning blowouts every week?

Um .. tackling ability. Yeah he was released to IR cuz he botched that tackle. But whatever..! The offense will continue to evolve with new players! . Question is how long does it take for the sanu Harry show to start showing competence with MCDs brilliance running the operation?:clap:

This mix of Edelman dorsett, Sanu, Meyers, Harry doesn't suck. I feel bad for Gordon since he was a victim of this schedule and choking on vanilla beans...

Like you can't throw a few deep balls to see him use his size and talent. No catch a vnilla slant , and a bubble screen. :clap:

How do you judge a player when he gets 3-4 targets in a vanilla offense that is winning blowouts every week?

Um .. tackling ability. Yeah he was released to IR cuz he botched that tackle. But whatever..! The offense will continue to evolve with new players! . Question is how long does it take for the sanu Harry show to start showing competence with MCDs brilliance running the operation?:clap:

This mix of Edelman dorsett, Sanu, Meyers, Harry doesn't suck. I feel bad for Gordon since he was a victim of this schedule and choking on vanilla beans...

Like you can't throw a few deep balls to see him use his size and talent. No catch a vnilla slant , and a bubble screen. :clap:

So, what I'm hearing is that this is all McD's and Bellichick's fault. That's it, let's get rid of those bums because Coolade's like Gordon better.... seems logical to me:blink::blink::blink:

So, what I'm hearing is that this is all McD's and Bellichick's fault. That's it, let's get rid of those bums because Coolade's like Gordon better.... seems logical to me:blink::blink::blink:

It's McDaniels and Belichick's fault that the Patriots are blowing everyone out. Yes. :coffee:

It's McDaniels and Belichick's fault that the Patriots are blowing everyone out. Yes. :coffee:

Sure we've been doing OK, but just imagine what we'd be doing if we hired one of those trendy, young offensive geniuses like that awesome Sean McVay.

Our blowouts would be more blowerouterer.

Sure we've been doing OK, but just imagine what we'd be doing if we hired one of those trendy, young offensive geniuses like that awesome Sean McVay.

Our blowouts would be more blowerouterer.

The schedule has provided putrid opposition.. figure it out please. It means the offense doesn't need to do shyt and they win. This means you or any dippy shyt ( mcvay or not) could run this vanilla bean express.

I don’t care if they are playing college teams, this team is impressive.

Gordon has shown zero explosiveness this year. At all. Not a big loss.
If he were Josh Gordon of 5 yeRs ago with his speed, then it’d be a loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought Gordon showed much better speed at the start of this season than at any point last year and I believe he got banged up against Miami in game 2 and never really showed a lot of burst after that. Still, he was an effective enough guy and worked really hard, but not exactly the monster I thought he could still be.

I was pissed at him leaving last season, but the guy eventually won me over. He seemed like a different dude when he spoke, much more together and focused, but bad wheels were the only thing that held him back.

I hope he gets another shot here although I think that is pretty unlikely.

I think back to the game he made his debut last season after a couple of stagnant offensive weeks and you could clearly see the safeties paying him extra attention and we started clicking. Other guys were getting open. It's too bad, really, because it's the same thing we could use right now and it remains to be seen whether Sanu can have a similar effect.

Teams were afraid of Gordon because of what he once was.

The schedule has provided putrid opposition.. figure it out please. It means the offense doesn't need to do shyt and they win. This means you or any dippy shyt ( mcvay or not) could run this vanilla bean express.

So, you're telling me to figure it out?

You are easily the most interesting dipshit we've had on this board recently.

Not because you bring any solid opinions or are entertaining in any way, but because of the consistent-yet-clueless way you totally whiff on almost every point you try to make. It's pretty amazing.

Keep 'em coming, Corky. :thumb:

Or is fascinating. He kind of has a Cliff quality from Cheers, only stupider and much less funny. It's hard to turn away as he continues to amaze with his stupidity.

I thought Gordon showed much better speed at the start of this season than at any point last year and I believe he got banged up against Miami in game 2 and never really showed a lot of burst after that. Still, he was an effective enough guy and worked really hard, but not exactly the monster I thought he could still be.

I was pissed at him leaving last season, but the guy eventually won me over. He seemed like a different dude when he spoke, much more together and focused, but bad wheels were the only thing that held him back.

I hope he gets another shot here although I think that is pretty unlikely.

I think back to the game he made his debut last season after a couple of stagnant offensive weeks and you could clearly see the safeties paying him extra attention and we started clicking. Other guys were getting open. It's too bad, really, because it's the same thing we could use right now and it remains to be seen whether Sanu can have a similar effect.

Teams were afraid of Gordon because of what he once was.

This is almost exactly what I feel. I hope the team he ends up on is able to support him.

If Gordon gets healthy and is released is there anything in place to mitigate him being able to sign here if nobody else claims him or offers him a deal?

I’m wondering if it did come to a choice of Thomlinson v Gordon and Bill went TE due to roster health.

Maybe they explained it to him and told him he’s in their plans and back in a couple weeks.

At least, I hope. I like him.

If Gordon gets healthy and is released is there anything in place to mitigate him being able to sign here if nobody else claims him or offers him a deal?

I’m wondering if it did come to a choice of Thomlinson v Gordon and Bill went TE due to roster health.

Maybe they explained it to him and told him he’s in their plans and back in a couple weeks.

At least, I hope. I like him.

My understanding is that he cannot resign with the Pats for 6 weeks after his release.

So, you're telling me to figure it out?

You are easily the most interesting dipshit we've had on this board recently.

Not because you bring any solid opinions or are entertaining in any way, but because of the consistent-yet-clueless way you totally whiff on almost every point you try to make. It's pretty amazing.

Keep 'em coming, Corky. :thumb:

Oh and how many boardies are you comparing me to. ? Dude , it's not about me it's the topics I write about. Ok ? Try that.

Or the wimpy option , which is to do dorky insult post cuz ya got nothing to counter argue with... Haha. That means I won the argument. Haha.. figure it out. :domORIGINAL::clap:

Oh and how many boardies are you comparing me to. ? Dude , it's not about me it's the topics I write about. Ok ? Try that.

Or the wimpy option , which is to do dorky insult post cuz ya got nothing to counter argue with... Haha. That means I won the argument. Haha.. figure it out. :domORIGINAL::clap:

A modern day Riddler.

Tee-hee

Koo-koo-ca-choo

Once again, you did not disappoint.

<time datetime="2019-10-28T02:51:16.000Z">
</time>

Tom Brady's Passer Rating When Throwing to:

Phillip Dorsett 119.0

Jakobi Meyers 112.9

Julian Edelman 99.9

Josh Gordon 90.9

The backstory on Gordon, I was told, is that he lost his drive and dependability. I'm still wondering what that means exactly. Missed meetings? Poor effort? IDK. I was pulling for him.

<time datetime="2019-10-28T02:51:16.000Z">
</time>

Tom Brady's Passer Rating When Throwing to:

Phillip Dorsett 119.0

Jakobi Meyers 112.9

Julian Edelman 99.9

Josh Gordon 90.9

The backstory on Gordon, I was told, is that he lost his drive and dependability. I'm still wondering what that means exactly. Missed meetings? Poor effort? IDK. I was pulling for him.

I can’t imagine a simple pep talk from TB couldn’t bring him back into the fold.

Back