Karma claims it's first victim

Don't ya love how the Iggles fans left with 5 minutes left in the 4th qtr and their team only down 12-3??? What the hell?? The entire end zone was empty.

Don't ya love how the Iggles fans left with 5 minutes left in the 4th qtr and their team only down 12-3??? What the hell?? The entire end zone was empty.

Did you see how bad Bradford looked? I would have left after the first quarter ...

Did you see how bad Bradford looked? I would have left after the first quarter ...

Not sure what happened there (still licking my wounds from our game in Bflo) but can the pundits now say Jason Garrett > Chip Kelly? (because I'm sick of hearing how great that little bastard is)

Not sure what happened there (still licking my wounds from our game in Bflo) but can the pundits now say Jason Garrett > Chip Kelly? (because I'm sick of hearing how great that little bastard is)

Kelly has ruined the Eagles. I am loving it but would be steaming if I was a birds fan ... what a dumpster fire.

He was, and his motivation wasn't only to screw Kraft (warranted, considering what he did with the fake cap stuff), but to give his team a better chance to win Week 5. You know, because no conflicts or anything there. By the way, I firmly believe this is why Mara "refused" to get involved in the settlement talks, because he could read the tea leaves, and it would **** over Jerrah.

Anyway, now he's got Brady Week 5, and now doesn't have his best player or his best corner.

Good stuff. :coffee:

And now no Romo either.

Ravens are 0-2 and Colts soon could be 0-2 after tomorrow. The start to this season could not be anymore sweet.
I think the Patriots must be viewed as the Antichrist right about now...ROFL

...damn...how fvcking accurate was I with this thread?

Colts: What, like 4 injured DBs, a gimpy TY Hilton, Upchuck Luck, GM/HC feud. Love it!

Don't forget the Frank Gore Mystery Fumble Hour!

Seriously, what was that? It was like he got stripped by the invisible man. Or perhaps the ghost of a relative of Jags or McNally.

Jets-Colts-Football-4.jpg

Don't forget the Frank Gore Mystery Fumble Hour!

Seriously, what was that? It was like he got stripped by the invisible man. Or perhaps the ghost of a relative of Jags or McNally.

Jets-Colts-Football-4.jpg

Gore and Eli placed wagers on the same game this week. :devil: Under the aliases; I.M. Betting and C.U. Double.

If I believed in karma I would say a thread dedicated to celebrating other teams' injuries would be really, really bad karma.

Luckily I don't, so carry on.

Andrew Luck

...day to day with a shoulder issue... Still expected to play this week but...?

If I believed in karma I would say a thread dedicated to celebrating other teams' injuries would be really, really bad karma.

Luckily I don't, so carry on.

Pointing something out and celebrating is not the same thing.

Adam Schefter Verified account ‏@AdamSchefter

Ravens 1st-round pick Breshad Perriman is out indefinitely after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery on his PCL

The poor Cravens. So sad. (although I do feel badly for the kid)

(From Chev in a different thread.)

Adam Schefter Verified account ‏@AdamSchefter

Ravens 1st-round pick Breshad Perriman is out indefinitely after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery on his PCL

The poor Cravens. So sad. (although I do feel badly for the kid)

(From Chev in a different thread.)

That's going to hurt their Pass Interference-based offense.

...day to day with a shoulder issue... Still expected to play this week but...?

They brought in....one of the Joshes. Josh Freeman, Josh Johnson, one of them.

It would seem Indianapolis isn't 100% that he can go.

I still think this is a conveniently timed injury.

Back