Kubiak stepping down from Bronco's HC position

Where you been?

Hunting.

It is always time for hunting for Yackky when one of two things happen:
1) The Donks lose
2) The Pats win

Everything I read said Vance Joseph from Miami is in the lead to get the job especially now that Miami lost.

He's trying to get Mike McCoy as his OC there...

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

Hunting.

It is always time for hunting for Yackky when one of two things happen:
1) The Donks lose
2) The Pats win

Hunting is ovah with...unless he's poaching. :coffee:

Yes. That's how he got the HC gig in San Diego.

I've always liked McCoy's offense. They got rid of him because ManninHGH could not run it without throwing 3 picks a game because you know, system QB. :coffee:

SD needs to look into their strength and conditioning people, etc. No HC can do much on his own to improve the constant injuries they have. I mean, they can't practice, it's not like they are having a bazillion padded sessions.

SD needs to look into their strength and conditioning people, etc. No HC can do much on his own to improve the constant injuries they have. I mean, they can't practice, it's not like they are having a bazillion padded sessions.

no, they just need a better way of hiding the stickum on the sidelines. I mean, it stands to reason that because the only way the Pats ever win a game is to cheat, so if other teams cheat more effectively they would win too...right?:shrug_n:

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 AM ----------

You can't bow hunt?

~Dee~

For the record, we have a late season, private land hunt. Kids that are unsuccessful get the chance to fill this time of year. I did get my son and his buddy out Jan. 1 for a couple elk. Pretty cool experience. and one for my boy and 1st for his buddy. My son still has one tag to fill. Good stuff. Then on to fishing!

For the record, we have a late season, private land hunt. Kids that are unsuccessful get the chance to fill this time of year. I did get my son and his buddy out Jan. 1 for a couple elk. Pretty cool experience. and one for my boy and 1st for his buddy. My son still has one tag to fill. Good stuff. Then on to fishing!

Out on the rez...they hunt year round...

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

You can't bow hunt?

~Dee~

I'm sure every state is different.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It's official.<br><br>Excited to announce Vance Joseph as head coach of the Denver Broncos! <a href="https://t.co/m87uUn9KXs">pic.twitter.com/m87uUn9KXs</a></p>— John Elway (@johnelway) <a href="https://twitter.com/johnelway/status/819268615564382215">January 11, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Head scratcher by Elway. I think this means Phillips is gone too.

I approve of this move...as a non Donkos fan. :coffee:

Me too. :toast:

If Elway did not win the ManninHGH sweepstakes it is possible he would have blown up the Donks every other season.

Vance Joseph led the Dolphins to their lowest-ranked defense in team history in '16

A comment from the MANE that is just delicious:

Vance Joseph will go down as the worst hire in Broncos history after McDaniels. Elway = Ryan Grigson in that all the praise he gets as a GM is for winning with a legendary QB and drafting a can't miss talent with a high pick.

Hasn't drafted worth a **** in years. Hired two dopes as coaches now and only hit on the Kubiak hire cos they're mates. Even then he tried to hire this pretender as DC only he wasn't allowed and had to settle for Wade. He's brought in the next McDaniels along with ****ing Trent Baalke for good measure. We won't sniff ten wins combined the next two years.

Dark days ahead folks. Best bite the pillow cos this will hurt

Least the past five years were fun though

And then his gem from the same poster. The Chargers line made me LOL:

The entire league is ****ing laughing their asses off. Huge offensive issues and an all time great defence and we ignore the offensive guru with ties to the organisation and hire the bum who had a talented dolphins defence in the bottom tier of the league and run Wade out of town? Mike ****ing McCoy? San Diego fans would have taken out a hit on him for his playcalling if there were more than ten of them

They are laughing their ****ing asses off at us from Oakland to Boston

Back