Lafell and Chandler released

Keyshawn Martin may already be LaFell's replacement. Although I am sure Bill will bring in other receivers. Who was the kid that looked good that went on IR in preseason? I really liked him. Will he be back?

I thought that was Tyms, and they cut him right?

I thought that was Tyms, and they cut him right?

Not Tyms. It was a young guy we signed last off-season who looked good in preseason. He was not a tall guy but then he went on IR with a knee injury I think.

Cripes, when I first read the title of this thread I thought Chandler was the first name of the guy cut and not the last name.

:suicide:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lyhaTQseKTQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

..Dobson can drop passes, and not get open, just as well as LaFell can.

Said like the poet that you are. Good to see you after your 5 WEEK purge. Folks was asking for you.

Cheers, BostonTim

We're doomed I say doomed :coffee:
Thanks for the memories:toast:

~Dee~

Bb doing spring cleaning on WRS . Lefell & Tyms . I think Dobson should be next on the list .

WRs and TEs already on the team that I think BB will be looking at as serious contributors this season that didn't have much oportunity last season.

WRs Deandre Carter , Keshawn Martin,

TEs A.J. Derby,

These three I believe will help make the need for a big name less necessary.

We appear to be creating some serious cap space. We were over $13 mil before Brady re-upped, clearing several million there, and now with this dumping we have to be closer to $25 mil.

Here is Miguel's updated cap data. This is without updated Brady info since we don't know yet what that is:

Well Chandler was let go for failing a physical, I think we may not have heard the last of this and it could explain the horrible season.

and I am sure IF LeFell is not picked up by June 1st he gets a camp invite back from Bill to see what he can do healthy - he never recovered from missed time per Bill in a presser.

but Dobson stays until late camp to see if he progresses, is the cap hit is the same cutting him now as apposed to a cut on September 1st? or would 9/1 cut be spread over two seasons?

Well Chandler was let go for failing a physical, I think we may not have heard the last of this and it could explain the horrible season.

and I am sure IF LeFell is not picked up by June 1st he gets a camp invite back from Bill to see what he can do healthy - he never recovered from missed time per Bill in a presser.

but Dobson stays until late camp to see if he progresses, is the cap hit is the same cutting him now as apposed to a cut on September 1st? or would 9/1 cut be spread over two seasons?

It's the same for both, the cap savings would be 872K.

It's the same for both, the cap savings would be 872K.
Sorta. It's $872K minus the cap hit for whoever is signed in his place. So basically IF the Pats sign a second year player for the minimum, they'll save enough to pay for someone's workout bonus.

Back