This weekend I had a nightmare, well, maybe not a nightmare, but a bad dream, or a dream that wasn't very good.... Anyway, back to the dream.... (and don't get all excited boys)

I had a dream I was in the kitchen, ESPN was on the TV in the living room and I hear something about a plane missing. They start talking about the people who were on the plane and one of them is Troy Brown. :eek: They then go on to say that it is believed the plane has crashed. I go running into the living room and yell at the TV "I just didn't want him on the Patriots. I didn't want him dead." :eek: I felt so friggin guilty. :(

I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I should just embrace Brown as a Patriot this year.

mgoblue101415 said:
This weekend I had a nightmare, well, maybe not a nightmare, but a bad dream, or a dream that wasn't very good.... Anyway, back to the dream....I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I should just embrace Brown as a Patriot this year.

stop drinking the Kool-aid with the rum in it.

glad to see you change your mind on this, I was originally with you but feel they would never bring him back to cut him.

mgoblue101415 said:
I go running into the living room and yell at the TV "I just didn't want him on the Patriots. I didn't want him dead." :eek: I felt so friggin guilty. :(

I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I should just embrace Brown as a Patriot this year.

You shouldn't have to feel all that guilt along with the future humilation of being wrong about Troy. I mean, isn't the humiliation going to be enough?

Don't beat yourself up over it. We'll take care of that. ;)

mikiemo83 said:
stop drinking the Kool-aid with the rum in it.

glad to see you change your mind on this, I was originally with you but feel they would never bring him back to cut him.

Whoa!!!! :eek:

I didn't say I've changed my mind. I just said I'm wondering if I should.

Baby steps.

mgoblue101415 said:
This weekend I had a nightmare, well, maybe not a nightmare, but a bad dream, or a dream that wasn't very good.... Anyway, back to the dream.... (and don't get all excited boys)

You know it's all about Annihilus being in your head, right?

He has that problem with women.

Of course, these women usually look like Paul Bunyan - but they're still women. He thinks.

Hawg73 said:
You shouldn't have to feel all that guilt along with the future humilation of being wrong about Troy. I mean, isn't the humiliation going to be enough?

Don't beat yourself up over it. We'll take care of that. ;)

To quote Eliot Ness... Or actually, Kevin Costner as Ness...

Never stop fighting until the fight is done!

I hate summer. I hate this weather. I cannot wait for football season, the cool weather, and snow.

I have nothing to say, just want to up my post count.

The wife is on her way to Florida this morning. Won't be back until Tuesday evening.

Anyone have suggestions on how I should spend my time? o:)

bideau said:
The wife is on her way to Florida this morning. Won't be back until Tuesday evening.

Anyone have suggestions on how I should spend my time? o:)

watching chick flicks getting touch with your inner feelings so when she comes back you can express yourself to her better

mikiemo83 said:
watching chick flicks getting touch with your inner feelings so when she comes back you can express yourself to her better

A good tear and an "I missed you" are often good for some nookie points.

I was just watching a CFL show and they had a feature on Rod Rust, now the head coach of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Among the things they called him: a "legend" and a "model of consistency". Maybe legendary for losing...

JPK

Back