All Our Posts Are Belong to UT in this entire never ending thread!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This freakin thread is a disease ...... a drug that addicts each member from the time the poor S.O.B posts here! Damn you UT .... DAMN U!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead: :cuss:

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
All Our Posts Are Belong to UT in this entire never ending thread!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This freakin thread is a disease ...... a drug that addicts each member from the time the poor S.O.B posts here! Damn you UT .... DAMN U!!!!!!!!!!!

:banghead: :cuss:

You'll have to do better than that if you want to win this contest o:)

Hmmm...

Is there something I could perhaps tempt the thread starter with to get him to lock the thread right now. o:)

If you tempt him and it involves showing fleshy parts of your body, you have to show everyone so that we can have a poll!

mgoblue101415 said:
Hmmm...

Is there something I could perhaps tempt the thread starter with to get him to lock the thread right now. o:)

There are 24 others who can lock this thread. The more of us you try to tempt, the better your odds ;)

mgoblue101415 said:
Hmmm...

You know, I would LOVE to take advantage of this tease, but I would be breaking the rules that the thread starter laid down, thus disqualifying myself and whomever was the last to post.

Though PMing me that Brady shirt pic of you might not be a bad start anyway. ;)

Undertaker #59 said:
You know, I would LOVE to take advantage of this tease, but I would be breaking the rules that the thread starter laid down, thus disqualifying myself and whomever was the last to post.

Rules? I didn't make no stinkin rules :mad: Those are your rules.

I definitely can be bought at the right price.

bideau said:
Rules? I didn't make no stinkin rules :mad: Those are your rules.

I definitely can be bought at the right price.

Annihilus figures that's about .10.

Do you take checks?

Undertaker #59 said:

Actually... The Brady pic is gone. :eek: I had cleared out the pics on the puter, because I thought I had saved them to disc. Turns out I didn't save all of them, the Brady pic among them. Most I still actually have on the chip but that one was taken so long ago that it's no longer there either. And of course, I never actually print out the pics. :rolleyes: I really need to get the Kodak pic printer so I can just do it at home.

Guess I'll have to come up with some new "bribe" pic. It is summer and all so I guess I could get a bikini pic. ;) Or I guess I could always get another pic in the Brady jersey, but now it would be posed, and I don't pose well. :p Actually I really don't photograph well. The camera usually doesn't like me. :shrug:

mgoblue101415 said:
It is summer and all so I guess I could get a bikini pic. ;) Or I guess I could always get another pic in the Brady jersey, but now it would be posed, and I don't pose well. :p Actually I really don't photograph well. The camera usually doesn't like me. :shrug:

I think if you post both a bikini and a Brady Jersey pict we could determine how much the camera actually likes you. Just a thought. or try multiple poses and we could pick the most flattering for you, just offering to help here.

mikiemo83 said:
I think if you post both a bikini and a Brady Jersey pict we could determine how much the camera actually likes you. Just a thought. or try multiple poses and we could pick the most flattering for you, just offering to help here.

Wow! Now see, that's why I love this place so much. Everyone is just so dang nice and helpful. You guys really are swell. :)

mgoblue101415 said:
Guess I'll have to come up with some new "bribe" pic. It is summer and all so I guess I could get a bikini pic. ;) Or I guess I could always get another pic in the Brady jersey, but now it would be posed, and I don't pose well. :p Actually I really don't photograph well. The camera usually doesn't like me. :shrug:
O, GridIron Goddess......
thou doth makest too muchest with the modesty.....
let us peasants of the fields be the judges of thy countenance....
we'll but glance quickly and avert our eyes, respectfully drool

Back