Let Suggs wish come true...please.

Everything that Suggs says about Brees is true, except for the part about "better" than Brady or Manning. If you substitute "belongs in the same class as" then I think it's a fair statement. He's stepped up to their general level.

As for a rematch, I welcome the idea. Brady will pick that D apart the way he did the Jets, and their OL won't hold up. Unless our OL breaks down, it won't be close.

Brees has the hardware but Brady and Manning don't??? I swear to God he gets dumber by the day.ROFL

I thought Brees was the best QB in the league last year. This year, I'm going with Brady.

Dchester-I agree. Brady was still coming off of his injury last year and Brees was spectacular...especially in the playoffs.

Mayo-Yes in the same class but Brady and Manning are still in the advanced group...one more great playoff run and Brees joins them completely in my eyes.

TG-Dumber and dumberer...lol.

Mayo-Yes in the same class but Brady and Manning are still in the advanced group...one more great playoff run and Brees joins them completely in my eyes.

I think you'll see that this year. I'm hoping for Brady vs. Brees for all the marbles. I predict that would set records for the most watched game of all time.

At least he admits his vendetta plays a part. LOL
Brees is great, no doubt. I would probably pick him right after TB if I couldn't have TB on the team I love.

I think you'll see that this year. I'm hoping for Brady vs. Brees for all the marbles. I predict that would set records for the most watched game of all time.

That would be a great game. I would also be OK with Brady vs Vick or even Matt Ryan. But I actually like the Saints and feel that Brees is ALL-CLASS. I loved the shot of him with his infant in the headphones last year.

Both playoffs should be excellent this year. Each team has its strengths and weaknesses this year so the games could go almost any way possible. I really hope the Pats stay this hot and focused through the playoffs because if they do they are the team to beat. If nothing else it will be a great experience (good or bad) for all of the young kids on this team. You KNOW they learned a LOT from last years first round loss...hopefully they can build upon it this year.

At least he admits his vendetta plays a part. LOL
Brees is great, no doubt. I would probably pick him right after TB if I couldn't have TB on the team I love.

AGREED. 100%. As much for his talents as for his personality. He is just a likable guy.

Baltimore better root for Jacksonville this week. If they go in as the 5 seed and play at Indy. They are going to lose. P. Manning absolutely owns them. Similiarly, to the way Brady owns Pittsburgh. Scheme/coaching/matchups/whatever. They can't beat the Colts.

Truth in posting disclosure. I'm not sure Indy is going to win at Oakland. Raiders will feel they are still alive at 7-7 after beating Denver. Because it puts them 5-0 in division and have KC last week. They will give the Colts their best shot. Good pass rush to bother Manning. Colts on the road on a grass field won't get the pass rush they need. The Raiders should be able to pound the ball right at them. Just a hunch. Colts season dies in Oakland. Baltimore will probably play Jax and beat them. I like SD over Jets in the other game. My scenario would have Baltimore coming to NE and you get your wish Terrell. And, he wasn't there in 2000. So, Mr. Suggs has no rings..

I would rather play the rams or something, I actually want to win this year. Anyway, he is just trying to get under brady's skin, like obviously brady is under his. He does not sit weekly and talk about Drew Brees or Peyton Manning, he talks about brady, so that tells me he is not being completely honest with his assessment. I like Brees he is a very good QB, but he is not Brady or Manning for that matter, he has not had that level of consistency.

It's disappointing to hear these negative comments about Tom Brady considering that Tom Brady has just signed a lucrative contract to be the spokesmodel for SUGGS.

"Maybe it could be my personal vendetta against the other guys"

What is his vendetta, that he can't count to three?

the "personal vendetta" (btw, anyone else shocked that he used that word even remotely correctly?) statement reads to me like this:
"I think Brees is better because he hasn't beaten my ass multiple times in big games"

Back