Looking at the Patriots - 2015

The Patriots announced that they have signed nine practice squad players to contracts for 2015, according to Mike Reiss of ESPN.com

Some of the signings, like Barker, were previously reported but not officially announced until today. Back in November, the Pats elevated the salaries of Bequette and Barker to $10K a week, well over the customary salary of $6,300 per week.

So am thinking Barker and Devey were on last years practice squad. And maybe Kline was on last years PS for part of the year.

The Scar university has changed to Googs U.

OK so I just looked up Aliquippa PA on Wiki and these are some notable people from the town on 9000 people.

Ty Law and Revis.
Mike Ditka
Tony Dorsett
Sean Gilbert
Pete Maravich
Henry Mancinni

What the hell are they putting in the water.
Yea but can Mancinni cover Lynn Swan one on one?

When the Pats play the Colts in Indy next I want to see us score 65 pts in honor of deflategate.

Just gonna post this in here too. Long may it continue.

paine-datalab-brady-table-1.png

Just so were clear, I'de like Revis back, and your right he's generational while mcCourty is good but not generational.
With the dollars that's going to be thrown around is it Revis or mcCourty and someone else?
If the money was the same I'de agree with you Revis.
I respect your opinion, hopefully we can keep both .

Thanks. Right back.

I just want them to take care of these two and then figure out the rest. Not vice versa and then be pigeon holed with a set $ value that they may not see as desirable.

SB hopes rely on retaining both IMO.

What happened to him anyway? He looked promising in his rookie year... :shrug_n:

Then again, so did Logan Ryan.

The string of second year regression in the defensive backfield is...

troubling, to say the least.

I have no idea what is causing it but it's got to be a priority issue.

A healthy Danny is worth a lot to this team, IMO. I wouldn't make it a priority to get him to take a pay cut.

Restructure Revis, Vince and Mayo and we'll be fine, methinks.
danny went from mid season cut to must have based on playoffs, truth is in between and pay cut is needed but with incentives

The string of second year regression in the defensive backfield is...

troubling, to say the least.

I have no idea what is causing it but it's got to be a priority issue.
film. Opposing team study him in this system and the film exposes weeknesses.

danny went from mid season cut to must have based on playoffs, truth is in between and pay cut is needed but with incentives

film. Opposing team study him in this system and the film exposes weeknesses.

That sounds like our DB coaches aren't doing their job no matter how you look at it.

Marshawn Lynch, LeGarrette Blount, and Shane Vereen were this year's highest graded playoff running backs per PFF

Question about Brady. He recently cut his salary by $25MM, but does anyone know if this counts as his "once a year contract restructure per the CBA"? If so, isn't he now bound to play for the $7MM he is on the books for next year?

Question about Brady. He recently cut his salary by $25MM, but does anyone know if this counts as his "once a year contract restructure per the CBA"? If so, isn't he now bound to play for the $7MM he is on the books for next year?

Yes. They talked about it after the deal was just redone.

His number for the year was $9 mil I think. When he restructured yet again to free the $25 mil escrow he got a $1 mil bump each year. So I believe his number now is $10 mil and he is bound to it by not being able to rework again in a calendar year.

BTW who is coming out for the Denver game this year? GOnna throw a huge party at my house so think about it.:) Plus the Pikes Peak Fan Club puts on a great thing the Saturday night before the game. Hopefully its in the fall..

Back