Looking at the Patriots - 2020

Right now NE could have Brady throwing to AB right now. He was gonna go to Brady.

Good thing we trust BB so much. Brady and AB, or Cam Harry?

Hmmmm....... yeah let me think.

All I want to know is if we get any cap relief from AB signing with TB. He was never getting signed here and TFB was never signing here either.

I don’t like seeing NE finishing with a losing record.
Yeah it’s gonna be frustrating watching Brady winning with AB in Tampa when they could be here.
Look at the upcoming schedule. The Pats could be 2 and ten the rest of the season. If they get to .500 it’s a miracle, and it didn’t have to be like this but for BBs pride, ego, and mistakes in the personal department.

Last edited:
I don’t like seeing NE finishing with a losing record.
Yeah it’s gonna be frustrating watching Brady winning with AB in Tampa when they could be here.
Look at the upcoming schedule. The Pats could be 2 and ten the rest of the season. If they get to .500 it’s a miracle, and it didn’t have to be like this but for BBs pride, ego, and mistakes in the personal department.
BB makes decisions that turn out to be wrong, 100% agree. That said, he never sacrifices short term for long term. and i am 100% on board with that. and he never ever EVER does things out of his own ego and pride.

Or hypocrites

Ok, I'll play.
Not once have I been a hypocrite about Brady. I have appreciated him & praised him as the GOAT for most of his 20 years here. His last year wasn't up to his own standards and I said so. I still appreciate what he did for the Patriots for those 19 years. He made me proud to be a Patriot fan. He's the GOAT. I started a thread celebrating his achievements for all posterity to see. I'm a Patriots fan and I always will be. A hypocrite? Not me, and neither is anyone else here. Brady is gone and I'm still a Patriots fan and want the Patriots to do well.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll play.
Not once have I been a hypocrite about Brady. I have appreciated him & praised him as the GOAT for most of his 20 years here. His last year wasn't up to his own standards and I said so. I still appreciate what he did for the Patriots for those 19 years. He made me proud to be a Patriot fan. He's the GOAT. I started a thread celebrating his achievements for all posterity to see. I'm a Patriots fan and I always will be. A hypocrite? Not me, and neither is anyone else here. Brady is gone and I'm still a Patriots fan and want the Patriots to do well.
I did not call you a hypocrite at all chev. lol. You are awesome man. One of the best football minds I have ever read posts from. I was not referring to you at all. You are by far one of the most rational people I have ever seen on a sports board.

BB makes decisions that turn out to be wrong, 100% agree. That said, he never sacrifices short term for long term. and i am 100% on board with that. and he never ever EVER does things out of his own ego and pride.
There is no human on earth that has never done something out of ego and pride.

I did not call you a hypocrite at all chev. lol. You are awesome man. One of the best football minds I have ever read posts from. I was not referring to you at all. You are by far one of the most rational people I have ever seen on a sports board.
Actually you did. And sarcasm won't work.
As I said, I'm a Patriots fan. Fans of teams pull for them to do well. Fans hope their team does well.
Let me ask you a question.
Are you a Patriots fan? And if so, why do you defend TB12 so vociferously? He's gone, you know.

Actually you did. And sarcasm won't work.
As I said, I'm a Patriots fan. Fans of teams pull for them to do well. Fans hope their team does well.
Let me ask you a question.
Are you a Patriots fan? And if so, why do you defend TB12 so vociferously? He's gone, you know.
No I didnt. I said hypocrisy on here makes people act up as well. So no, I didnt. I also didnt use any sarcasm. I gave you a compliment that I fully meant, if you want to be upset by that, then be upset by that.
I am not going to go through the bullshit of explaining to you that of course I am a pats fan and was a pats fan way before Brady was on the team. Him being on another team does not make me suddenly hate him, because I am an
adult. NFL is a sport, football is a sport, its not family or something that I feel betrayed by when players come and go. Brady was a huge part of me being able to enjoy a lot of winning for my team for 20 years, I am not going to
suddenly hate him because he mutually minded left the team. Just like I am not all of the sudden going to like Cam because he came to a team that was the only one to offer him a contract as if he is doing it for the pats. Football is a
business, an entertainment business. I root for teams that I grew up rooting for because of an area of the world I was born in. When people get offended when someone likes or does not like a player, its silly to me. Brady
or Cam or Bill does not know anyone on this board, nor do they care. They are not my family, nor did they do anything to me. I do not feel like they betray me, nor do I feel like they are doing anything to upset me. They are trying
to do their jobs for which they get paid for. If you or anyone else want to be offended by things they do, thats fine. I dont. I root for the pats, if I root for another team its for a team that if they win it will help the pats in some way. I can't after
many decades root for someone else because a player went there, but I also do not hate a player that I have liked his whole time here if he leaves, so a better question would be. Fans, and you know this, are like stood up prom dates.
There is jealousy, there is feelings of hurt based on what a player does, and that player has no idea who you are or what you want. I am a grown and this is sports, if I want to still like a player that left, I am able to do that and should not have to
answer for it from some exclusive club, its silly. Nor should I have to explain myself over and over, its also silly. If that makes me some asshole to the inner circle of the patriotsplanet board, well sorry. Hopefully I do not have to explain this shit over and over on some board that I try to actually talk about football on, not sports drama...Who gives a shit who someone likes and does not like. Its football, its not life.

Last edited:
It’s be nice if Middie actually supported the current roster of the Patriots, instead of continually worshipping a non-Patriot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
See....this is what I meant by being an adult. I literally just said I only root for the Patriots to win, so that means I support the current roster. I wish you would stop harassing me with every post not directed at you in any way and grow up. Why
do you care so much about what I think? Why does it bother you so much what I do nor do not do? Why? I do not know you, you do not know me. I do not care at all, what you think or what you like or do not like. You spend more time on this
board talking about what I like and do not like than even about football. Its weird and odd. My life has zero bearing on yours, so stop worrying about what I do or do not do, or who I like and do not like. Worry about Patsfan09, and only patsfan09. It feels like freshman year of high school in here at times. Stop replying to my posts with the same shit over and over and over....I get it, we all get it. Why do you care so much? Are we related? Does what I do affect you? Its weird. Who gives a shit, what team or player someone likes? I mean really, who cares? I said I root for the teams I root for, thats it. Its my choice, and my right as a human. Deal with it.

I just think jones was a much better player. Warren was much better run stuffer . You didn't have to worry about his pass rush.

I just think jones was a much better player. Warren was much better run stuffer . You didn't have to worry about his pass rush.
Oh for sure, you are correct. I am not sure what their entire criteria was though for this list. Was it how long they were here, when they were here? Yeah if I went player vs player, you are correct.

Back