Looking At The Patriots 2022

Since 2020, Harris has the 5th highest rushing grade among all RB’s (90.6)

So we're all happy about Damien Harris now, but remember his first year. Bust. Can't get on the field. Wasted draft pick. Kind of funny. Hopefully Jonnu Smith will follow the same pattern. It coul happen.
Harris and Smith are NOT related scenario/s.

No, but Smith’s performance this year wasn’t on him as much as it was on the ultra conservative offensive scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Just guessing, but I think it was a combo of the the conservative (and poor) play calling, a playbook issue and he was dinged up.

If any or all are true next season could be entirely different.

No, but Smith’s performance this year wasn’t on him as much as it was on the ultra conservative offensive scheme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Could very well be, but the fact is that one of the guys who called Harris a wasted draft pick after one year now calls Smith a wasted signing after one year. He was wrong about Harris and who knows how many others, but insists he cannot possibly be wrong about Smith. This in spite of evidence every year that some player who is maligned in year one goes on to shine in year two or three. I could not possibly be wrong, the situations are entirely different. If you're going to post this shit, don't be Fleger. Have the grace to say, "Oops, I was wrong about Harris. Maybe I'm also wrong about Smith.

Well this happened.

Report: Raiders hiring Patriots WRs coach Lombardi as OC

Patriots offensive line coach Carmen Bricillo has also been hired by McDaniels to be the Raiders’ offensive line coach.

That's a good question. It was just what came to mind when I read the post. We just seem to be losing a lot.
Yes, it seems that way. But, coaching staffs across the league change significantly every off-season and there are lots of quality coaches to be hired. We'll be fine, we almost always are in that area. I remember when Caserio and the Easterbunny both left for Houston it was going to be Armageddon and now theyr'e the laughingstock of the league. Bill knows what he's doing and no one is more connected across the NFL than he is.

That's a good question. It was just what came to mind when I read the post. We just seem to be losing a lot.
I want to apologize if I seemed dismissive of your post. I didn't intend to be. I always enjoy reading your thoughts and please forgive me if I came across as irritated. It's just that while I think Bill deserves some criticism for drafting at times, Ido think history has shown that he's really f###### good at hiring coaches. The fact that they get poached all the time is proof of that. I think we'll be fine.

I want to apologize if I seemed dismissive of your post. I didn't intend to be. I always enjoy reading your thoughts and please forgive me if I came across as irritated. It's just that while I think Bill deserves some criticism for drafting at times, Ido think history has shown that he's really f###### good at hiring coaches. The fact that they get poached all the time is proof of that. I think we'll be fine.
Oh, I didn't take it as anything negative. We're good. 👍👍👍 🤗.

I know we still have some good coaches left. And I know every season we get poached. I'm anxious to see who replaces them.

When I saw the list it just made me think, that's a lot. LOL

Back