Looking At The Patriots 2022

Depends how lacrosse skills translate. 😊 Worked for Hogan anyway.
Jim Brown played lacrosse at Syracuse and he did sort of okay in the NFL.

Edit; Now that I think of it, didn't his high school football coach or someone say, "My God! They put a stick in his hands?"

This was my reminder that Brandon Spikes is the only professional athlete to ever block me on Twitter. :ROFLMAO:
Same. He went to Buffalo and proactively blocked everyone he believed to be a Pats fan on Twitter. WTF?

Same. He went to Buffalo and proactively blocked everyone he believed to be a Pats fan on Twitter. WTF?
I honestly think he blocked me while he was still with the Patriots. I kind of respectfully questioned his judgement on something that he did or said and he immediately blocked me.

I honestly think he blocked me while he was still with the Patriots. I kind of respectfully questioned his judgement on something that he did or said and he immediately blocked me.
Shrug it off...it's not that big of a deal. You'll survive this calamity.

Shrug it off...it's not that big of a deal. You'll survive this calamity.
Believe me, it's not a big deal. It was just kind of a funny reminder when I tried to click on that tweet.

But going back 10 years and reading some of my Tweets I definitely shouldn't have been on social media. :ROFLMAO:
Neither should Spikes :coffee:

After he re-signed with the Pats (and never played a down for them), he unblocked everyone. Nitwit.

Back