Looking at the Patriots 2024

The folks on the local sports radio station here in Detroit were laughing when that announcement came across the wire. They claimed they didn't know he was still in the league. Asked if this was 2018.
Oof. Hope they don't find out that the Patriots gave him a contract extension.

I'd really like to hear the explanation for how the Patriots were 'outbid' on Mack Wilson for a 3/12 contract in a year when they have 100mil in cap space.
No BSM is going to ask that question though, because muh access.

Onwenu re-signed for 3/57, 38 mil guaranteed, 22m signing bonus.

Good - although I can't say I love signing a 26 year old to a 3-year contract. He'll be in his playing prime at 29, and command a much larger number.

Good - although I can't say I love signing a 26 year old to a 3-year contract. He'll be in his playing prime at 29, and command a much larger number.
Awesome. Glad we got him done.

This 3 year deal was certainly something his agent negotiated knowing that at 29 he'd command more.
Love to see that signing bonus

I can't help but think this wasn't leaked by the Chargers side.

This one sucks, because I know it's another Stephen Ross Special - but holy shit, Judon/Rankins/Barmore/White.

Considering I pictured him gone I'll take it.

Now Dugger.

And a vet QB while we're at it.

Back