Luck out

Why is only Jaric the exception?

You are definitely included, as far as I am concern.

Luck, have no issues with him, hope he heals and is not in a lot of pain. The FO of the Colts. not one nice thing to say about them.

Unless, of course, it occurred from his broken rib(s) penetrating the kidney and abdominal wall.

:coffee:

I don't have any issue whatsoever for Luck and feel badly for him.

Grigson and Irsay? Not so much.

Danny Trevathan, btw, is an animal. I saw the hit. Of course, an Oline might have helped him, but Grigson thought better about shoring that up for Luck and got himself a skill position player instead.

That's a whole lot of speculation.

I agree entirely about the Oline and the neglect it's received, however the play I'm thinking about occurred on a scramble so can't really blame the O-line there (no one really to blame.

You are definitely included, as far as I am concern.

Luck, have no issues with him, hope he heals and is not in a lot of pain. The FO of the Colts. not one nice thing to say about them.

The FO needs to get an o line this off season to be able to avoid this again.

I'm kind of a big deal.

Also this.

Seriously though guys, the Colts fans who post here are pretty cool. You should be including them in your disclaimers

Yes, you're right, they are, for the most part. We only notice you cuz you talk a lot.

ROFL

The dude was likely in agony, probably internal bleeding, and Manning still couldn't beat him.

Seriously though guys, the Colts fans who post here are pretty cool. You should be including them in your disclaimers

With the proper influences, there is hope for some of you. :harumph:

Reactions: SCC
2-0, but look at the remaining Colts Schedule for the regular season (bye week this week). I am not too worried about the rest of the regular season even if Luck doesn't come back until playoffs. Yes, I still believe they will win the division with Hasselbeck.

Unlike a few years ago, the Colts have a viable backup QB. The AFC South still stinks, so you probably will still win your division, (and get another chance to add to Manning's one and done record in the playoffs).

:)

The FO needs to get an o line this off season to be able to avoid this again.

Your team needs a new FO to be honest. IMHO he should not have been playing and doing so he was injured more. Scary stuff with ribs. I hope he heals fast, again I like Luck.

Back