Luck out

Unlike a few years ago, the Colts have a viable backup QB. The AFC South still stinks, so you probably will still win your division, (and get another chance to add to Manning's one and done record in the playoffs).

:)

He still owes us like 6 or 7 of those...

Unlike a few years ago, the Colts have a viable backup QB. The AFC South still stinks, so you probably will still win your division, (and get another chance to add to Manning's one and done record in the playoffs).

:)

They're gonna need a backup now. Slim pickins.

Well, he's probably better than Brandon Weeden, so there's that. :coffee:

I'll take Slim. You'll never see Brandon Weeden ride nuclear ordnance like a champ.

FILES%2F2014%2F09%2Fguar3.png.axdx

I'm pretty sure Johnson got picked up.

Picked up by the Bills. Honestly, if they did pick up Tebow as a back up to the back up, it would be something and he is something for Hasselbeck. I don't want the punter being the back up. I imagine in the next few days a new back up will be named or picked up.

That kid is one tough bastard. He got the crap kicked out of him against Denver and just kept slinging it. Lousy injury and hope it is 2 weeks for him and not 6.

Reactions: SCC
Sorry am I late to the Colts fan beauty contest? I know Jaric is the reigning champion and all but a Champs gotta lose sometime right. :coffee:

Also Luck's injury sucks big donkey dick.

Back