Mac Jones Is Our QB1

Colts were in the East until Pey Pey's fifth year

The NFL realigned for the '02 season. Prior to that, they were really F'd up. Atlanta and Carolina were in the NFC West, Arizona was in the NFC East, Tampa was in the NFC North, Dallas has never made sense in the East other than for keeping the rivalries. Jax and Tennessee were in the AFC North. And Seattle was still in the AFC.

Really hard to quibble with the way they are now (except for Dallas, should swap spots with Carolina and possibly Miami should be in the south and Indy in the east)

yup, until 02 i think when houston got the texans.
i'm so old i remember when:
1)seattle was in the afc west
2)the FIRST time the Raiders were the oakland raiders
3)there were 4 divisions in each conference
4)there was no 2 point conversion
5)ron rivera was a player
I also remember the entire existence of the LA Raiders (where they should be today)

yup, until 02 i think when houston got the texans.
i'm so old i remember when:
1)seattle was in the afc west
2)the FIRST time the Raiders were the oakland raiders
3)there were 4 divisions in each conference
4)there was no 2 point conversion
5)ron rivera was a player

Please child, I remember when Miami was an expansion team, I attended a Pats game at Fenway and Harvard, and there's more tells for my age.

@SkiptoMyLou
good article, thanks for posting
for all the people who give the other first round rookie qbs tons of slack when they are on shitty teams, davis mills is on a shitty team and he's second only to mac on that graph.

@SkiptoMyLou
good article, thanks for posting
for all the people who give the other first round rookie qbs tons of slack when they are on shitty teams, davis mills is on a shitty team and he's second only to mac on that graph.

It seems that if Mac wouldn't have gotten to pick 15, I feel like BB would've traded down and drafted Mills in the second or third round. Either way, Mac seems to be much further along, but Mills has definitely been pretty good despite a terrible situation.

Back