MARSrover199345677890

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Are you mentally challenged? Because anyone that posts the same thing in every thread must be.

Do you think you're unique? You're not. We've heard it all, all the cheating, all the tainted Superbowls, all the videotaping, the asterisks. We could care less.

What you are is a weakling, a peanut-dicked man that sits around thinking of ways to try to piss Patriots fans off. You might even be ItalianArmyGuy from PFT, but at least he finds different ways to write the same thing. You? You're a one-trick pony that can't even come up with something catchy.

Years of frustration, rejection, getting beat up on in school, never being cool, and not getting the cheerleaders in school will do that to a man, I guess.

Anyway, get it all in now because your entire IP address will be banned soon. But know this....

Whatever team it is that you root for, they'll never surpass the greatness, the intelligence, and the sheer fortitude of the New England Patriots. So go ahead, tell us all some more about the cheating. We haven't heard enough.

Oh, and the last time everyone was spewing out the "cheating" rhetoric, we won 18 games that season. Granted, didn't get the big one, but still made history in the NFL. So keep calling us names...maybe this year it will be 19-0.

Have fun for now.

Years of frustration, rejection, getting beat up on in school, never being cool, and not getting the cheerleaders in school will do that to a man, I guess.
LOL, that's a pretty impressive web psychoanalysis

Judging by his screen name, he could be in his late teens. I hope this is not what our schools are putting out these days. Looking at some of his other well thought out and insightful posts, it seems he also has some grammer issues to address, like conjugation problems etc. You know just generally not in command of the language.

Lol @ peanut dicked.

You go girl!

(Never heard 'peanut dick' before but it's even better than pencil dick!)

Great post PFL. I owe you some rep when I get to a real computer.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's obvious he modeled his posting style and burn factor after WeakSmackGuy, not realizing that WSG was a mockery of dolts fans the world over

Eh, he's gone now. Not a trace of him left. All of his threads that he started, all of his posts, all gone. Like he was never here.

Oh, the mighty power of the mods.

You go girl!

(Never heard 'peanut dick' before but it's even better than pencil dick!)

Hey, that's a bid hard on the rest of us "peanut dick"ed guys out there (pun intended). :toast:

Hey, that's a bid hard on the rest of us "peanut dick"ed guys out there (pun intended). :toast:
8464060Dick%20Smith%20Peanut%20Butter%20Crunchy%20375g.jpg

Eh, he's gone now. Not a trace of him left. All of his threads that he started, all of his posts, all gone. Like he was never here.

Oh, the mighty power of the mods.

Actually, they are down in the <strike>twilight zone</strike> asylum.

MArsORvor = UrANUS Rver!!!111 BurN (Patriotts= bst>>> you=WoRSTESt!!!1!!) nedeel diCK!!1!!!

LOL didn't there used to be a poster here with the Mr.Bean avy who posted like that?

Ha ha2!!! yES!!!! MAresrvoer is BEST!!! TAM BRday is WORSTT! It is pproven by all exprts!!!

Her is the PRUFE that COTSL ARE BEST!!!

1) Tarm brady is gay!
2) Patriats cheeet!!!!

b) Bill Billichek isBILLICHEET!!! HA HA~!

5) he is a rogue!

t) ROIDENY HARRISON ~~~ BURN!!!1!!
R) roger WAyne is cathcing MANY TOUVHDOWNS!!! :whip2:I am whiping you!!!

5) PAYTON MAMMER is BEST!!!

QED!!!!

You wil maek MARSROVE go away becu ase he is always winning!!! WIN~~~!

You canot have the tturth!!! WHY? BEcause poatriots are WOERST!!!! PARTIORS ARE ALWSY CHEATING!!! Why do ehty play music TOO LOUD AT Their own STADIUM??!?!? ANswer this!:?!! it is PRofe thay are WOESRT!!!!

URN!!

Ha ha2!!! yES!!!! MAresrvoer is BEST!!! TAM BRday is WORSTT! It is pproven by all exprts!!!

Her is the PRUFE that COTSL ARE BEST!!!

1) Tarm brady is gay!
2) Patriats cheeet!!!!

b) Bill Billichek isBILLICHEET!!! HA HA~!

5) he is a rogue!

t) ROIDENY HARRISON ~~~ BURN!!!1!!
R) roger WAyne is cathcing MANY TOUVHDOWNS!!! :whip2:I am whiping you!!!

5) PAYTON MAMMER is BEST!!!

QED!!!!

You wil maek MARSROVE go away becu ase he is always winning!!! WIN~~~!

You canot have the tturth!!! WHY? BEcause poatriots are WOERST!!!! PARTIORS ARE ALWSY CHEATING!!! Why do ehty play music TOO LOUD AT Their own STADIUM??!?!? ANswer this!:?!! it is PRofe thay are WOESRT!!!!

URN!!
Now I know were you live.

521767130_4935af10c6.jpg

Back