Mayo HC

So you are telling me if a team doesn't find a way to fill the most important position they'll fail, and start over? Way out on the limb there.......and really, it sounds like it will be the GMs job to find a QB, not the HC....we are going to have to get away from lumping those together.
I wonder if Mayo will have any say?

I wanted BB to get canned, but not for mayo or someone else who coached under him to take over. Vrable seems like BB light as well. If Bill is gone the organization needs a clean break.
Thought of you, Riv, when I saw that not only will Jerod "Belichick Lite" Mayo be HC but that the Pats offered jobs to Steve and Brian Belichick. My sympathies.

I Meant What I Said Get Over It GIF by Bounce

Hiring Jerod "Belichick Lite" Mayo should be paired with a legit GM, imo.
If gaining control by parting ways with Belichick and moving forward primarily with people who were in the building to begin with is the plan, it better work or the Krafts have no one to blame but themselves.

If gaining control by parting ways with Belichick and moving forward primarily with people who were in the building to begin with is the plan, it better work or the Krafts have no one to blame but themselves.
Yup, this Direction so far seems odd. But time will tell

I'm bracing for the worst possible outcome at this point unless proven otherwise.

You missed the mark, clearly it is BB who is at fault. Duh.

considering all the "what a good boy am i!" anti-bb leaks they've perpetrated,i will have NO MERCY on them if this doesn't work. 🤬

considering all the "what a good boy am i!" anti-bb leaks they've perpetrated,i will have NO MERCY on them if this doesn't work. 🤬

I listened to Curran tonight since he's so plugged in to Mayo. He said the FO bears the biggest burden to make this work since any future success from firing BB
lands directly on bringing in more talent where it's needed. He basically said Mayo can coach the players so it's not on him. Frankly, I'm not sure he'll cover all the
minutiae BB covered in prepping the team week to week as well as BB did. Nevertheless, Curran puts it all on the FO.

Back