MERGED - Multiple Bombing at the Boston Marathon

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/23...-questioned-tamerlan-tsarnaev-boston-bombing/

--------
How can she refuse to talk:confused:, why would she not want to talk:confused: it don't make her look good

When the FBI was loading her up in their vehicle I noticed she was sporting a burkha on her head or what appeared to be one-- even after her husband's death-- so though she has an american name it's very possible that she has adopted a muslim lifestyle and muslim women are supposed to keep quiet, cover themselves up and crank out babies.

She knows plenty. She's looking for immunity first and then she won't shut up.

When the FBI was loading her up in their vehicle I noticed she was sporting a burkha on her head or what appeared to be one-- even after her husband's death-- so though she has an american name it's very possible that she has adopted a muslim lifestyle and muslim women are supposed to keep quiet, cover themselves up and crank out babies.

She knows plenty. She's looking for immunity first and then she won't shut up.

She absolutely adopted and become a devout Muslim and is still practicing. My understanding of the apartment they lived in in Cambridge is it was VERY tiny. There is no doubt she knew everything that was going on in that place. There was nowhere to hide. Tiny and cramped.

The Senate will be grilling the FBI in a closed classified meeting later, I hope heads roll.

She absolutely adopted and become a devout Muslim and is still practicing. My understanding of the apartment they lived in in Cambridge is it was VERY tiny. There is no doubt she knew everything that was going on in that place. There was nowhere to hide. Tiny and cramped.

O rly? Well then she's the one that Good Housekeeping and Febreeze needs to file crimes against dwelling charges against. That place was disgusting.
Posted via Mobile Device

I heard the wife worked 70-80 hours a week as a home health aid. I don't think her husband worked, or at least I haven't heard that he did.

O rly? Well then she's the one that Good Housekeeping and Febreeze needs to file crimes against dwelling charges against. That place was disgusting.
Posted via Mobile Device

I apologize if this has already been posted. I can't believe she lived in that filthy dump, but spent her weekends here. It's for sale if anyone is interested (link below).

View attachment 92461

Parents Of Boston Marathon Bomber’s Widow Katherine Russell List Their Home For Sale, Take A Peek Inside

They haven't filed charges and don't have to for awhile. They're going to try to get what they can out of her before she clams up with the right to counsel shtick, so they had best get all of their ducks lined up before any communication.

Of course, she can assert the spousal privilege. I'm sure if she does that they'll say something to the effect of, "Oh, okay. In that case, these are the charges that you're facing, blah blah blah," and even the charge of CONCEALING KNOWLEDGE in something as huge as this will put you away.

She may not talk, though. It's being reported that she was even more devout than he was and reminded him of some of the tenets of the Quran when he slipped on occasion.

Who knows. I don't care. There's something seriously wrong with someone who allows themselves to be so brainwashed, disavowing the education and privileges in life that she had.

I heard the wife worked 70-80 hours a week as a home health aid. I don't think her husband worked, or at least I haven't heard that he did.

Yeah, he worked

on building bombs

They haven't filed charges and don't have to for awhile. They're going to try to get what they can out of her before she clams up with the right to counsel shtick, so they had best get all of their ducks lined up before any communication.

Of course, she can assert the spousal privilege. I'm sure if she does that they'll say something to the effect of, "Oh, okay. In that case, these are the charges that you're facing, blah blah blah," and even the charge of CONCEALING KNOWLEDGE in something as huge as this will put you away.

She may not talk, though. It's being reported that she was even more devout than he was and reminded him of some of the tenets of the Quran when he slipped on occasion.

Who knows. I don't care. There's something seriously wrong with someone who allows themselves to be so brainwashed, disavowing the education and privileges in life that she had.

Well she camped out with her parents often it seems. She didn't give up much of THAT particular privilege. :cool:

I don't care what happens to her, either. Lock her up today.
Posted via Mobile Device

I didn't know that stuff about her being devout. What american woman would give it all up to get treated like a piece of property? That's insanity.

I don't think her attorney will go the spousal privilege route, though. The chances are they can pin something serious on her for aiding and abetting. The best bet for her to get off is to claim she was mentally abused by a crazed muslim and cop a plea in turn for her testimony.

Then again, we're talking about a fundamentalist here, so for all I know she'll forget about the baby, take life in the joint in a windowless room and use a compass to figure out which way mecca is.

So, what happens if a female muslim becomes a matyr? Does allah give them 72 studs in the afterlife? Where is that allah whackjob from the political forum when you need him?

I didn't know that stuff about her being devout. What american woman would give it all up to get treated like a piece of property? That's insanity.

I don't think her attorney will go the spousal privilege route, though. The chances are they can pin something serious on her for aiding and abetting. The best bet for her to get off is to claim she was mentally abused by a crazed muslim and cop a plea in turn for her testimony.

Then again, we're talking about a fundamentalist here, so for all I know she'll forget about the baby, take life in the joint in a windowless room and use a compass to figure out which way mecca is.

So, what happens if a female muslim becomes a matyr? Does allah give them 72 studs in the afterlife? Where is that allah whackjob from the political forum when you need him?

Aiding and abetting would be one of the more serious charges, and knowingly concealing would be the least of the charges, carrying I think a federal penalty of three years.

Anyway, you can go to the political forum anyway. You don't need the allah whackjob to back this shit up. There are a few others in there that will do just as well. :)

She gets 72 minutes with D22

I didn't watch the game, and I don't watch them, but I was curious as to how they would do the ceremonies because of all that has happened this week.

Posted via Mobile Device

Weren't the two brothers living there in Cambridge and not the wife??

Didn't she live in the dump in Cambridge... having left for work before her hubby went to the marathon.

And didn't she go back this week sometime to pick up some clothes or something..

And didn't they find explosive at the place when they first searched it after learning his ID...

YEAH, SHE KNOWS..... she knows......

LOCK HER UP... and toss the key... and give that kid a chance at a normal life...

It may be too soon, and it may be tasteless, but I did think this was a humorous little nugget.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/i-guess-when-my-older-brother-said-lets-bomb-the-b,32176/?ref=auto

I Guess When My Older Brother Said 'Let's Bomb The Boston Marathon,' I Should Have Said No

Commentary • Opinion • ISSUE 49•17 • Apr 23, 2013
By Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev

I’ve had a lot of time to think the last few days as I’ve been sitting here in my hospital bed. I’ve reflected on my life and the choices I’ve made, and I’ve tried to figure out exactly where things really took a turn for the worse for me.

And after much reflection, I think I’ve finally pinpointed the moment. Given all that’s happened over the last week—a shootout with police that left my brother dead, my botched suicide attempt, and my subsequent capture by federal authorities as I lay bleeding to death in a total stranger’s yard—I’m starting to think that maybe when Tamerlan first said “Let’s bomb the Boston Marathon,” I should have said no.

Like, maybe if I had said “No, I don’t want to do that” when my brother asked me if I wanted to set off a series of deadly explosions that would kill or seriously injure dozens of innocent people, then that might have actually worked out better for me. That’s sort of the feeling I’m getting lately, at least.

It’s funny, you know. As time goes by, the more I’m starting to see how, if you think about it, it’s almost like there were two different ways to go at that particular moment and, unfortunately, I might have chosen the wrong way to go. For instance, if I had decided at that moment to, say, immediately warn the police that my brother was plotting to bomb a highly populated public area in the middle of Boston on April 15th, and then if I’d called my parents to let them know their eldest son had become completely mentally unhinged, then perhaps I’d be in a better situation right now. In terms of my life and my future and so forth.

Does that make sense?

You know how it is, though. You’re a young and admittedly impressionable young man and your older brother, whom you love and idolize, comes up to you and says, “Hey, you want to help me brutally terrorize a bunch of innocent men, women, and children on Patriots’ Day?” and you sort of just go along with it. I mean, ordinarily, if anyone else had asked me that question I probably would have said something along the lines of, oh, I don’t know, “No, that sounds like a really bad idea, and I don’t want any part of it.” But I didn’t, and you know what? I’m sort of regretting it.

What can I say, though? Sometimes you make decisions that you realize later weren’t as great as they seemed at the time. Like when I decided to steal an SUV and then run over my brother with it after a deadly shootout with law enforcement officials. That’s another good example. Or when I shot myself in the throat when FBI agents were closing in on my hiding place. Or when I chose not to turn both myself and Tamerlan in to the authorities the second I saw the carnage and mass pandemonium our actions had caused. All of these, in retrospect, were probably somewhat questionable decisions, now that I’ve had some time to reflect on them.

I don’t know. What do other people think? Was saying “Okay, sure” when my brother asked me to help him build makeshift explosives using pressure cookers packed with ball bearings and nails a wise move? And when he told me to put those explosives in a backpack, take them to the Boston Marathon, and blow them up at the finish line in order to destroy the lives of hundreds of people and terrify millions around the country, should I have just said, “No, Tamerlan, this is wrong”?

I probably should have, right?

Oh well. Live and learn, I guess.

They had an interview with Mom yesterday. She said her boys just couldn't have done this because "a mother KNOWS her children!" She placed her hand over her heart for emphasis.

Cue pic of an astonished Cat Williams yelling,
images

" Yo fool! The one in the hospital has already starting talking about it. Dumb bitch! "

That was Cat Williams talking. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

they had an interview with mom yesterday. She said her boys just couldn't have done this because "a mother knows her children!" she placed her hand over her heart for emphasis.

Cue pic of an astonished cat williams yelling, " yo fool! The one in the hospital has already starting talking about it. Dumb bitch! "

that was cat williams talking. :)
posted via mobile device

you mean the mom that taught them to shop lift? Not little items but thousand of dollars worth

Back