MERGED: Where is Caylee?

I have no idea what the punishment will be, but she'll certainly not face any time for any serious crime.

I think big mouth Nancy Grace said 4 years max. Wait. Now they are talking "time served", so she might walk.

The mother is a total whore-slut-bitch-lying-whore-slut-bitch-lying-murdering-whore.

That being said, I'd totally bang her! She is such a hot little slut!

Now's your chance. :coffee:

(And of course, I too feel horrible about what may have happened to that little girl. Anyone who harms children should be killed immediately. That's the death penalty at it's best)

Amen. :thumb:

Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, left the courtroom as Judge Belvin Perry read further instructions to the jury and did not join their daughter in the courtroom.

This is a screwed-up family, for sure...

I'm so disgusted. Obviously, there was not ONE intelligent person out of the twelve on that jury. Disgusting.

I'm so disgusted. Obviously, there was not ONE intelligent person out of the twelve on that jury. Disgusting.

And most, if not all will be looking for the 15 minutes of fame they've 'earned'..

My extensive knowledge of the law, which comes from watching shit-tons of Law & Order episodes, tells me that proving INTENTIONAL murder without a definitive Cause of Death is f*cking unpossible.

Even when the defendant is a lying bitch. :shake:

What bothers me about the verdict is that the Jury only took 11 hours to come up with a not guilty. I learned that the Jury seemed to be a intelligent group and would favor the prosecution. Now with that being said it is very obvious that early on in deliberations that the jury had their minds made up,which also tells me that the prosecution failed to prove Casey killed her child...I'm going to respect their decision because there are thousands of innocent people currently in jail. Some times you win some and some times you lose some... I think what would help is to keep the mediots out of the court room and stop sensationalize cases. When it comes right down to it we don't know ALL the facts and yes from what we all heard Casey looks real real bad,but we need to respect her privacy and allow her to move on with her life. If she is as bad as most of us think she will end up screwing up again like OJ. Hopefully no one dies again in the process. I love our judicial system and yes its not perfect and there is a lot of dirty pool going on,but its a hell of a lot better than a Communistic Governments system..

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/ronhuff.htm

I tried to avoid most of the news around this, but I'll say this much. They should have NEVER tried to pursue murder 1 charges. There was absolutely zero concrete evidence. Just a bunch of circumstantial crap and media saying "well she's obviously guilty". I don't think any intelligent jury is going to give a possible death sentence based on that. No way to even get close to beyond a reasonable doubt.

What bothers me about the verdict is that the Jury only took 11 hours to come up with a not guilty. I learned that the Jury seemed to be a intelligent group and would favor the prosecution. Now with that being said it is very obvious that early on in deliberations that the jury had their minds made up,which also tells me that the prosecution failed to prove Casey killed her child...I'm going to respect their decision because there are thousands of innocent people currently in jail. Some times you win some and some times you lose some... I think what would help is to keep the mediots out of the court room and stop sensationalize cases. When it comes right down to it we don't know ALL the facts and yes from what we all heard Casey looks real real bad,but we need to respect her privacy and allow her to move on with her life. If she is as bad as most of us think she will end up screwing up again like OJ. Hopefully no one dies again in the process. I love our judicial system and yes its not perfect and there is a lot of dirty pool going on,but its a hell of a lot better than a Communistic Governments system..

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/ronhuff.htm
Not a popular stance, but a principled one. I salute you.

I hardly know anything about this case (even just hearing about a two year old dying makes me really upset), I just hope justice is served at some point.

First one impeached for honesty.:bow:
RichardNixonHelicopter.jpg

I tried to avoid most of the news around this, but I'll say this much. They should have NEVER tried to pursue murder 1 charges. There was absolutely zero concrete evidence. Just a bunch of circumstantial crap and media saying "well she's obviously guilty". I don't think any intelligent jury is going to give a possible death sentence based on that. No way to even get close to beyond a reasonable doubt.

I absolutely agree. They never came close to proving that she did it, much less how she did it, nor even in proving a motive. A plausible theory simply isn't enough to send someone to the chair. The only thing they really proved, was that she's a lying sack of shit. But that's a far cry from actually proving she killed the child.

That being said, I still think she did it, but it's the prosecutor's job to PROVE it, BEYOND a reasonable doubt, and they never came close.

I absolutely agree. They never came close to proving that she did it, much less how she did it, nor in proving a motive. The only thing they proved was that she's a lying sack of shit. That's a far cry from proving she killed the child.

That being said, I still think she did it, but it's the prosecutor's job to PROVE it, BEYOND a reasonable doubt, and they never came close.
This

Back