Miami stinks

Let's get back to the spirit of this thread.

HAHA **** Miami you suck. :coffee:

I'm not pounding my chest about the Bills and it wasn't a moral victory either. But to say having the ball with a minute or so left and an opportunity to tie the game is "garbage time"...that may come back to bite you in the ass when the Pats lose a close game. God forbid the Pats lose a close game this year when the other team allows a last minute drive by Brady that falls short in "garbage time".

Played played the entire 4th quarter like it was garage time. They were trying out new things. Twice on 4th & 1. When it's normally the unstoppable brady sneak. They throw the ball long. Again Congratulations on making a comeback to make the game close. When the game was on the line. The pats again showed up.

Played played the entire 4th quarter like it was garage time. They were trying out new things. Twice on 4th & 1. When it's normally the unstoppable brady sneak. They throw the ball long. Again Congratulations on making a comeback to make the game close. When the game was on the line. The pats again showed up.

You have to keep something in mind-

fans of bad teams view garbage time differently than we do. They might view it as a furious comeback to make a game closer than what it actually is. You have to remember, they're so used to watching bad football they don't understand an entire shift in play when a team like the Pats calls off the dogs, or, in this case, starts testing things out just because they can. If anything, Bills fans should be glad the Pats didn't keep playing it straight up, they probably would have put up a couple more TDs if they had.

fans of bad teams view garbage time differently than we do. They might view it as a furious comeback to make a game closer than what it actually is. You have to remember, they're so used to watching bad football they don't understand an entire shift in play when a team like the Pats calls off the dogs, or, in this case, starts testing things out just because they can. If anything, Bills fans should be glad the Pats didn't keep playing it straight up, they probably would have put up a couple more TDs if they had.
:huh:

OK, I guess I see your point. I admit I have grown accustomed to half assed "come back attempts" on the part of my team. I always thought BB was a great motivator and ultra intelligent, but I guess that second half was a little blip on his record. He shouldn't have relaxed as much as he did. I'm just happy that we were able to teach him a lesson (i.e. don't let up on your opponent...keep playing hard until the final whistle).

:huh:

OK, I guess I see your point. I admit I have grown accustomed to half assed "come back attempts" on the part of my team. I always thought BB was a great motivator and ultra intelligent, but I guess that second half was a little blip on his record. He shouldn't have relaxed as much as he did. I'm just happy that we were able to teach him a lesson (i.e. don't let up on your opponent...keep playing hard until the final whistle).

Right, which is what he did with Jacksonville, and now it's "they're running up the score"

one-does-not-simply-college-football-game-meme.jpg

One has to bellyache! :)

I thought that Miami quit yesterday. As bad as it was going and as bad as the Chiefs were playing last night, at the very least they didn't quit.

Suh put sin no effort whatsoever. He wasn't chasing plays he was just leaning into the guy in front of him. Miami is in big trouble, I highly doubt their coach makes it to week 5!

I thought that Miami quit yesterday. As bad as it was going and as bad as the Chiefs were playing last night, at the very least they didn't quit.

Suh put sin no effort whatsoever. He wasn't chasing plays he was just leaning into the guy in front of him. Miami is in big trouble, I highly doubt their coach makes it to week 5!

They absolutely quit yesterday. They got down 10-0, and it might as well have been 100000-0.

That's why they're the worst team in football. And I ****ing love it.

You just cannot win with other fans. If the pats keep playing hard, then they cry you are running up the score, if you let up and the other team comes back, they view it as a chink in the pats armor of not finishing games. For pats fans, its about winning, and for some teams, its about moral victories.

Last year it was, "OMFGBBQ we got Mike Wallace! SB BABAYYYYYYYY!!!!"

This year, "OMFGWTFBBQ! We got SUH BABAYYYYYYYY! SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!" :yay2:

Keep spending all that money on free agents at the expense of depth

:sulk:

I *****cking hate the Dolphins

Didn't we have a Dolphin fan come in here a few months back proclaiming their new found dominance?

I know it sounds like a fairy tale, but I could swear I saw a guy like that around here somewhere.

Back