Michel traded to the Rams!

Should we take a 4th for Harry if we can get one? We know BB will refuse a better pick for him as he did with Sony.
No. We should not trade Harry.

No. We should not trade Harry.

At this point I would take a conditional SRO only ticket to the World Series if the Sox make it - only good on rainy days for Harry.

IR of some sort or out right release is more likely.

On the bright side, Harry was a shitty, shitty pick. BB deserves a noogie for that one. So you have that.

I thought I was on ignore King?

1629923519563.png

Me? Ignore you? Nah.

Inspector Midgar, yes.
My post was to Kings. He had said he has put me on ignore recently but he seems to be still responding to my posts in kind of an indirect way. LOL

Hence the "Kings" reference. Yes, I see that now. My ego is out of control...
I do have her on ignore . I can still see Chevvs post . Which proves her foot in mouth disease.

You can see if someone not on ignore quotes them.... so Chev showed quotes of Mazz and KOK doesn’t have him on ignore he can see them.

~Dee~

Normally when someone is on ignore, you don't acknowledge them at all even if other posters are engaging with them. Otherwise they really are not on your ignore list.

Normally when someone is on ignore, you don't acknowledge them at all even if other posters are engaging with them. Otherwise they really are not on your ignore list.
I understand but Im telling you how the system works. There may be a way to by pass it I never intentionally put anyone on ignore so...

~Dee~

I understand but Im telling you how the system works. There may be a way to by pass it I never intentionally put anyone on ignore so...

~Dee~
Actually I wasn’t telling you I was telling Inspector

~Dee~

Back