Michel traded to the Rams!

I understand but Im telling you how the system works. There may be a way to by pass it I never intentionally put anyone on ignore so...

~Dee~
We've talked on this before. Nor have I. AS you said before and I agreed, I am perfectly able to ignore all by myself.

Cheers, :thumb:

Hahaha, hell yes. I called this on August the 16. I’m gonna quote myself here;
“For all the practice hype with Harry he came out pretty flat against Washington.
Sony……, yeah when he’s got a huge hole and gets to the second level he’s above average. There are so many times though on first down where they start off in the hole because of a negative run play by Sony. It’s like he either gets 12 yards or runs into the back of a lineman and gets stuffed. It’s going to be important to get Mac in third and short when his time does come. I guess Trent is back, and he did his best work running behind him. Still I’m hopeful they can trade him to a team like the Rams for something like a 4th.
Harry? I don’t know what team would want to trade for him. He’s clearly terrible. Hopefully he’s gone and they can sign a camp castoff who has some pure speed.”

So happy Sony isn’t wasting a roster spot with all the depth at RB this year. Great move!

Now it’s time to send Harry packing!!

Hahaha, hell yes. I called this on August the 16. I’m gonna quote myself here;
“For all the practice hype with Harry he came out pretty flat against Washington.
Sony……, yeah when he’s got a huge hole and gets to the second level he’s above average. There are so many times though on first down where they start off in the hole because of a negative run play by Sony. It’s like he either gets 12 yards or runs into the back of a lineman and gets stuffed. It’s going to be important to get Mac in third and short when his time does come. I guess Trent is back, and he did his best work running behind him. Still I’m hopeful they can trade him to a team like the Rams for something like a 4th.
Harry? I don’t know what team would want to trade for him. He’s clearly terrible. Hopefully he’s gone and they can sign a camp castoff who has some pure speed.”

So happy Sony isn’t wasting a roster spot with all the depth at RB this year. Great move!

Now it’s time to send Harry packing!!
Chevs said that Caserio wanted and hand picked Harry...so, Tejans?

There is a work around so you can see it. I had asked UT about it because I wasn't seeing threads creating by members I have on ignore.

There is a little box if you scroll down inside the ignoring feature in your profile. The box says "remove ignored content" Make sure it is unchecked. Then when you come out to the main screen with the threads, there is a little link that says "showed ignored content" at the bottom right of the page in white font. Hit that and you can see ignored content if you wish. I just hit it from time to time so I can view the Pats 2021 thread.

BB either makes sneaky-good deals that fleece the other guys or head-scratchers like this for Jimmy G. and now Sony. :rolleyes:

From what I'm hearing, there is at least some level of possibility Jimmy G loses the starting role to Trey Lance this season. If that happens, by the end of the year, they'll have spent $107 million of cap space for 33 games as a starter and 2 playoff wins (no Super Bowls). Meanwhile we got a 2nd rounder which was turned into 7+ players on rookie contracts.

I'm not saying that we 'fleeced' the 49ers on that one, but I am saying the way it panned out, I'd take our side of the trade over theirs if the option was on the table to do it again, in a heartbeat. If the Sony Michel trade works out nearly as well I'll be thrilled.

Well kind of a new thing. Like since the dawn of time?

This is how I knew they were talking about Mazz. It was confirmed by Chevvs thread post . She has a proven history looking every opportunity to trash BB .
Call me crazy, but I recall you calling him a bust, which was way off base. Can't recall any optimism regarding him.

View: https://youtu.be/apQ8cNBYY2c

This is how I knew they were talking about mazz. It was confirmed by Chevvs thread post . She has a proven history looking every opportunity to trash BB .

View: https://youtu.be/apQ8cNBYY2c

Looks we are getting more for Sony than originally reported:

“According to Jourdan Rodrigue of The Athletic, the Patriots will now receive a 2022 sixth-round pick and a 2023 fourth-round pick. The updated return is due to “a change in league policy [that] prohibits exchanging conditional comp picks,” per Rodrigue.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I wish him well.

As do I.

The Pats haven't had too many better human beings than Sony. There were reports that came out in, I believe, his 2nd year here that he had a "bone-on-bone" situation in one of his knees and while he had some big games for us, notably 3 outstanding playoff performances in his rookie season, he never appeared to have the same long speed he showed at Georgia, nor did he catch the ball well at all. Last season, he missed the entire middle of the season on IR, but during the last 3 games he suddenly showed a burst that I hadn't seen from him here and he looked very quick and sharp which appeared to continue through Training Camp-- including good production in the passing game.

I expect that he will help the Rams quite a bit, but if those reports about his knee are correct than that's not likely to continue for very long. It's too bad, but I have no issues with trading him and hanging onto J.J. Taylor, who looks ready to make a name for himself. I think it was the correct move.

Best of luck, Sony. You were an excellent Patriot.

I have zero problem with the move, just the compensation was a bit light. But, it's already in the past now.

Back