Mort

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one deserves to suffer from cancer. Best wishes to Mort.

Lymphoma or leukemia of some variety most likely.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You guys gotta be kidding..ESPN should be called The New England Network

The Dodgers could win the World Series and they's lead Sportscenter with a Red Sox trade, The Broncos could win the Super Bowl and they'd lead with a story about Tom Brady's new hairstyle-

You're forgetting ESPN built and perpetuated the entire deflategate story.
Screw ESPN

$_35.JPG

You gotta be kidding..ESPN should be called The New England Network

The Dodgers could win the World Series and they's lead Sportscenter with a Red Sox trade, The Broncos could win the Super Bowl and they'd lead with a story about Tom Brady's new hairstyle-

Tragic news- Lets leave it at that Troy

They are located in NE so you may have a point. Look your a funny guy. I enjoy you for your entertainment value I do. But to many here have had to deal with Cancer in one way or the other. Please don't troll in this one. Yes it is tragic none have said any different. Thanks in advance.

~Dee~

You gotta be kidding..ESPN should be called The New England Network

Tragic news- Lets leave it at that Troy

I wish you'd get cancer of the fingers so you'd stop posting.

I hope he kicks cancers ass.

So he can live and have the error of his ways rubbed in his face for another 15-20.

You're a sick person.
Meh. I see no reason to mourn when something bad happens to a shitbag. I didn't feel sorry for Jack Tatum at the end and I don't feel sorry for Mortenson. Didn't and wouldn't wish it on him, and not rejoicing, but I don't care if his tongue turns black and falls off, either. Screw him and Goodell both.

Wow, some people take their football team REALLY seriously.

All the best to Mort in his battle.

Wow, some people take their football team REALLY seriously.

All the best to Mort in his battle.

I do not see anyone wishing he dies or anything, but he did not all of the sudden become a great person because he got cancer. I do not wish death on anyone, but he is still the same piece of crap he was before he had cancer.

I do not see anyone wishing he dies or anything, but he did not all of the sudden become a great person because he got cancer. I do not wish death on anyone, but he is still the same piece of crap he was before he had cancer.

I think that's exactly my point. You judge him to be a worthless human being based on a bad piece of journalism he did on your favourite team.

I think that's exactly my point. You judge him to be a worthless human being based on a bad piece of journalism he did on your favourite team.

Everyone makes mistakes, even journalists. It happens.

It's how you react to your mistakes that reveals your character as a person.

Mort is sitting on a fantastic story. He has first hand knowledge of someone in the NFL office abusing their power, leaking false information. He knows this. He knows the NFL was interested in letting bad information stay out there. We saw this in the fact they told to Patriots not to let the truth come out when the league finally got around to giving them the measurements.

As late as August, Mort tried to spin this by saying that if he hadn't said 11 out of 12 were 2 pounds below the limit that he wouldn't have been wrong and this is sin was one of being too detailed.

He also lied about Robert and Jonathon apologizing to him about his shoddy reporting.

I don't wish Mort dead.

But the fact is that we are all going to die. Like it or not, we are all going to face Judgement Day, and for Mort's sake, he better hope the Creator isn't a Patriots fan (although a case could be made that he or she is).

Mort is sitting on a fantastic story. He has first hand knowledge of someone in the NFL office abusing their power, leaking false information. He knows this. He knows the NFL was interested in letting bad information stay out there. We saw this in the fact they told to Patriots not to let the truth come out when the league finally got around to giving them the measurements.

As late as August, Mort tried to spin this by saying that if he hadn't said 11 out of 12 were 2 pounds below the limit that he wouldn't have been wrong and this is sin was one of being too detailed.

He also lied about Robert and Jonathon apologizing to him about his shoddy reporting.

I don't wish Mort dead.

But the fact is that we are all going to die. Like it or not, we are all going to face Judgement Day, and for Mort's sake, he better hope the Creator isn't a Patriots fan (although a case could be made that he or she is).

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't wish Mort dead.

And if his Deflategate actions are the worst thing he has to explain, he'll be a lot more likely to get through the pearly gates than me.

Let me see if I can find where I said he was a worthless human being....I do not like anyone getting cancer, but he does not all of the sudden become wonderful because he got cancer. Be a good person in your life, and people will think you are a good person always, not just when you get cancer.

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

I don't wish Mort dead.

Man, could not have said it better. Things you do affect other people's lives, in journalism sometimes more than others. This is not about wishing cancer on someone, or death, its about saying whatever I felt about the guy before does not change now.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

And if his Deflategate actions are the worst thing he has to explain, he'll be a lot more likely to get through the pearly gates than me.

Lying and trying to drag someone down for your own personal gain, is not looked upon as a good thing in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back