Mort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm sure you'd feel the same if this had all happened to Manning or Luck. :rolleyes:

It didnt so not sure why that matters? Do I really have to start giving you my feelings on what if's now?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

As do much worse.

~Dee~

Yep its true, and my feelings do not change for them either.

It didnt so not sure why that matters? Do I really have to start giving you my feelings on what if's now?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Yep its true, and my feelings do not change for them either.

Nor did mine, doesn't mean I can't feel sorry/sad about their plight. My feelings about someone personally has no bearing on recognizing my feeling of compassion, pity, sympathy, and or empathy. I wouldn't want any to go through it even my worst enemy. That's all doesn't change my feeling about a person just my feelings about the plight they are going through. There is a difference

~Dee~

Oh Gawd, please don't. We all know you have a compulsive need to have the last word, so I'll be glad to lock the thread after you post again.

I guess I shouldn't be stunned that this inane topic is still going. No one's mind is going to be changed, ultimately is makes no bit of difference in any of our lives.

Now we have a couple of games to watch.

Nor did mine, doesn't mean I can't feel sorry/sad about their plight. My feelings about someone personally has no bearing on recognizing my feeling of compassion, pity, sympathy, and or empathy. I wouldn't want any to go through it even my worst enemy. That's all doesn't change my feeling about a person just my feelings about the plight they are going through. There is a difference

~Dee~

I guess I am saying that he is way down the list of people that I do not wish to get cancer. I have no use for the guy. I think he is a hypocritical snake, who uses religion to mask his lying and deceit. Not unlike Dungy.

I guess I am saying that he is way down the list of people that I do not wish to get cancer. I have no use for the guy. I think he is a hypocritical snake, who uses religion to mask his lying and deceit. Not unlike Dungy.

I'm saying I wish cancer on no one period. No list involved and anyone who suffers with cancer especially stage 4 has my empathy based on what they are about to endure. no one as far as I'm concerned should suffer from cancer. The sooner there's a cure the better:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back