NFL ignores Deflategate Science at Patriots' Expense

I do ignore slanted BS produced by someone with an agenda that has no basis in actual fact or reason.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Wow, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

You've actually said there's evidence against Brady cheating when IN BASIS OF FACT, there is NONE.

NONE.

NONE.

And as far as the agenda, REALLY????

You're one big Y-A-W-N.

So are you helping me confirm that while the basic information on the site may be collected from league sources, the "Cheatpoints", evaluation, and commentary of the information is in no way official, subject to extreme bias, and presented by someone with an ax to grind?

No they weren't punished and the article said they weren't punished. You asked if they the league or some other source could back it up and they can. It happened no one has said they had to be punished or that they were held accountable just that those teams arent as holier then thou. Other fan bases seem to think they've never done anything. That's all:shrug_n:

Me I would compare the sticky towel to deflate gate. If they could actually prove someone had indeed tampered with the balls. The Charges were caught red handed no if ands or buts. The only difference is they got off Scott free that's the point people are making. This isn't brain surgery:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Without being completely familiar with the details of the Chargers' case, I can agree it looks very similar to the Patriots' alleged situation. My only explanation is that perhaps because of Spygate, the NFL came down harder on the Patriots than on the Chargers who had no previous brush with competitive integrity. An overreach of the Commissioner's authority? You can make a pretty good case for that, and if I remember correctly, this discrepancy was part of the reason for Berman's ruling against the NFL.

Read the Wells report.

It said the Patriots, as an organization had no knowledge or involvement in deflating the balls.

The "crime" they were guilty of was not fully cooperating. That is they didn't provide the Jamie's for a seventh interview.

Oh and if being a repeat offender is so important, then explain to me why Denver was't fined $1M and two draft picks for their spy gate infraction under McDaniels?

They had already been found guilty of salary cap violations in their SB years and the Pats lost a 1st round pick for spy gate

One would think Denver would be punished more than the Pats since illegal filming had already been punished severely

Oh and if being a repeat offender is so important, then explain to me why Denver was't fined $1M and two draft picks for their spy gate infraction under McDaniels?

They had already been found guilty of salary cap violations in their SB years and the Pats lost a 1st round pick for spy gate
First of all, it wasn't a salary cap violation, it was a disbursement violation.

Second, I'm shocked you would have the audacity to bring up the Denver videotaping, as it was one of your own coaches who was responsible.

They did what a class organization should do in a situation like that, fire the one responsible, take their punishment, and not try to defend the guilty.

Broncos fans are almost universally embarrassed and appalled by McDaniels' behavior as a coach. We also noticed that such a scumbag had no trouble getting his old job back in New England.

First of all, it wasn't a salary cap violation, it was a disbursement violation.
Wow, this is hilarious. Damn straight it was a salary cap violation. They circumvented the rules to sign players and gain a competitive advantage. You really are blind.

Second, I'm shocked you would have the audacity to bring up the Denver videotaping, as it was one of your own coaches who was responsible.
Wrong, bucko. He was YOUR coach.

They did what a class organization should do in a situation like that, fire the one responsible, take their punishment, and not try to defend the guilty.
Yes, your organization is all class, unlike the Patriots. ROFL

Serious blinders there.

Broncos fans are almost universally embarrassed and appalled by McDaniels' behavior as a coach. We also noticed that such a scumbag had no trouble getting his old job back in New England.
I can think of a few other reasons your fans should be appalled over, but given the fact that they tip full Port-a-Potties over because there are fans of other teams in them, I would be more embarrassed by your own fans than anything else.

Wow, this is hilarious. Damn straight it was a salary cap violation. They circumvented the rules to sign players and gain a competitive advantage. You really are blind.

Harold Henderson, the chairman of the Management Council and the NFL's executive vice president of labor relations, confirmed in a written statement released by the league that..."The investigation resulted in the discovery of undisclosed agreements between the club and Broncos players during the same period [1996-1998] pursuant to which various players agreed to defer certain compensation in exchange for a commitment to pay interest on the deferred amounts," Henderson said in the statement. "These agreements were plainly designed to help the club cope with seasonal cash flow problems exacerbated by the Broncos' need to fund front-end expenditures associated with development of the new stadium in Denver."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A28969-2004Sep17.html

The Broncos basically borrowed money from several players, which is against league rules, and they were punished for it. But let's not pretend that they were squeezing more money out of the salary cap. You claim to value when fans use facts to present arguments. Live up to your standards.

Wrong, bucko. He was YOUR coach.
He WAS the Broncos' coach. He IS the Patriots' Offensive Coordinator. He has spent 13 years coaching in New England and not even two complete seasons in Denver. He may have been wearing blue and orange when he broke the rules, but he's all yours. Again, he had no trouble getting his old job back. The guy who actually did the video taping, incidentally, worked in New England from 2001-2004 also. I wonder where these guys learned about illegal video taping practices?

The only silver lining to the McDaniels tenure in Denver, a time that is almost universally reviled by Broncos fans, is his abject failure led to the Broncos' highest draft position in their history and the acquisition of Von Miller with it.

I can think of a few other reasons your fans should be appalled over, but given the fact that they tip full Port-a-Potties over because there are fans of other teams in them, I would be more embarrassed by your own fans than anything else.
Frankly, I am appalled by that behavior. But I'm also not ignorant enough to believe that an entire fanbase is accurately represented by one A-hole's drunken exploits. You make it sound like this is something every Bronco fan does, and that's just ridiculous.

You talk - incessantly, by the way - and all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

You chose the perfect screen name for yourself.

Also, for those "deferred" payments, the Broncos were fined a combined total of almost two million dollars and the loss of draft picks.

So much for not cheating. They clearly received a competitive advantage by deferring, what, almost $30 mil in payments to their star QB and RB? Yeah, clearly on the same level as science telling you that temperatures cause a drop in psi.

You can justify whatever you like. But you've picked the wrong place to do it. Your team cheats, sugar. Has cheated and continues to cheat.

Why is anyone bothering with this douche bag?

So are you helping me confirm that while the basic information on the site may be collected from league sources, the "Cheatpoints", evaluation, and commentary of the information is in no way official, subject to extreme bias, and presented by someone with an ax to grind?

I already said that.

If I make a website that lists all SB winning teams, but rank them according to my favorites by attaching emoticons of SB trophies beside them, does that make the list of the actual winners invalid?

You talk - incessantly, by the way - and all I hear is blah, blah, blah.
I've noticed your problems with reading comprehension, but I was trying to avoid calling you out on it. Like when I say
The Broncos basically borrowed money from several players, which is against league rules, and they were punished for it.
and you respond with
So much for not cheating. Your team cheats, sugar. Has cheated and continues to cheat.
as though I claimed they didn't break the rules.

They clearly received a competitive advantage by deferring, what, almost $30 mil in payments to their star QB and RB?
Then it should be easy to define that competitive advantage. Their full salaries were counted against the salary cap each year. But instead of receiving their paychecks on schedule, they were paid later. But they didn't create an extra $30 mil in salary cap space. All of the accounting was accurate except John and Terrell didn't receive their money until later. Please explain the exact advantage achieved by not creating any extra cap room?

What exactly is your reason for posting here, BS?
Discussion? Is there another reason to be on an internet forum?
I already said that.

If I make a website that lists all SB winning teams, but rank them according to my favorites by attaching emoticons of SB trophies beside them, does that make the list of the actual winners invalid?
The list is valid, but as a definitive source of the rankings of Superbowl teams it has no actual value beyond some guy's opinion and how much you trust him to not rank his favorite team higher than others.

I've noticed your problems with reading comprehension, but I was trying to avoid calling you out on it. Like when I say
and you respond with as though I claimed they didn't break the rules.

Then it should be easy to define that competitive advantage. Their full salaries were counted against the salary cap each year. But instead of receiving their paychecks on schedule, they were paid later. But they didn't create an extra $30 mil in salary cap space. All of the accounting was accurate except John and Terrell didn't receive their money until later. Please explain the exact advantage achieved by not creating any extra cap room?

Discussion? Is there another reason to be on an internet forum?

The list is valid, but as a definitive source of the rankings of Superbowl teams it has no actual value beyond some guy's opinion and how much you trust him to not rank his favorite team higher than others.

I didn't claim my list was definitive. But the list of winners is still valid.

Ranking NFL teams' scandals by using Cheatpoints doesn't invalidate the scandals, right?

You're here to discuss how your team and its fans are superior to us and ours. And to demonstrate how we are biased, and you are not.

You're failing the mission.

Our guy keeps a pair of binoculars on their signal-callers every game," says Broncos coach Mike Shanahan. "With any luck, we have their defensive signals figured out by halftime. Sometimes, by the end of the first quarter."

and you respond with as though I claimed they didn't break the rules.

First, let me assure you I have absolutely zero problem with reading comprehension. In fact, it's my job. Your responses, however, lead me to believe just the opposite.

So, back to breaking the rules. You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig. If there was no competitive advantage, they wouldn't have racked up about $2 mil in fines and lost draft picks.

See how that works?

Back