No Charges Will Be Filed Against Deshaun Watson

Jeez, folks. Who HASN'T spooged during a really great massage, amirite? I mean, let he among us without sin bust the first nut or whatever... 🙄

It's sheer madness that any team would go for this guy knowing what could happen legally.

And morally, it's repugnant to have a person like this on your team.
giving up all those picks(i wouldn't)...ok, i get it. giving a 240 mill guaranteed contract...ok(i wouldn't). but...doing both AND from what i've heard about the contract, he STILL gets his $$$ if something comes of the houston stuff(only post houston is exempted)...that is beyond lunacy.
i don't even think he's a top 3 afc qb!
but...some people like to have the most expensive hooker on their arm. still a hooker though.

giving up picks(i woukdn't)...ok, i get it. giving a 240 mill guaranteed contract...ok(i wouldn't). but...doing both AND from what i've heard about the contract, he STILL gets his $$$ if something comes of the houston stuff(only post houston is exempted)...that is beyond lunacy.
There is a timeline where this guy never plays another down of football in anger, and gets like $100 million for sitting on his couch.

Back