Nominations and volunteers for Moderation

hard to tell..... on account of the nominator being, you know, an Irisher
and we all know what that means even at this early an hour 😉

iu

That's racist. UT, do the honours please, Brandish that glorious banhammer.

Tehrick? Whatever happened to that dude? He was one of my favorites. He was one funny dude.

Also miss BY, And South Carolina
southcarolina was one entertaining guy. He was on BSU for a while but disappeared. If I recall, it was politics in a baseball thread that drove him away. I really wish he would return.

I THINK this is current. Let me know if I missed anything.

Nominated but have not accepted or declined
Nominated and accepted.
  • SkiptoMyLou
  • @bmooney54 (I think? Please confirm)
Nominated and declined
  • Chevss
  • Joolz
  • Spacecrime
  • Tiproast
  • Dee
  • Flagg
  • HSanders
  • Muse
  • imapig

Volunteered
  • Gumpboy45 (I think? Might have just been kidding, need confirmation)
  • Hipkat
Realistically, my nomination was a joke - knowing the poster in question, I suspect so in any case!

I'm not sure I'd be a good moderator tbh. I have a really low tolerance of idiots (having quite a few people on ignore, for example). If you get really stuck, let me know.

I hope you are able to find the people you need for the job of Mod. I have seen that it is often a thankless job Some who have declined I felt would have been great.

Changed his name to @John Galt

Realistically, my nomination was a joke - knowing the poster in question, I suspect so in any case!

I'm not sure I'd be a good moderator tbh. I have a really low tolerance of idiots (having quite a few people on ignore, for example). If you get really stuck, let me know.
I'm up in the lovely state of Vermont, so I didn't see your post until now.
I was not joking with the nomination. This is serious business.
But now that you have expressed a low tolerance for idiots, I will be doomed if you accept. But I'm willing to take one for the greater good.😝

If someone is going to be a mod here they should be, at the very least, a New England Patriots supporter. Just my .02.
I don't know....

It seems to me that it would be a very PP thing to do. A mod that is a fan of another team might be something to hang your hat on. Something that attracts fans of other teams. A lot of those folks have been great over the years albeit with some stinkers.

Key? Find the right person.

Last edited:
But now that you have expressed a low tolerance for idiots, I will be doomed if you accept. But I'm willing to take one for the greater good.😝
I'd have to ban myself.

HK is questionable...I'm not OK with him being a mod.

There, I said it...

I don't know....

It seems to me that it would be a very PP thing to do. A mod that is a fan of another team might be something to hang your hat on. Something that attracts fans of other teams. A lot of those folks have been great over the years albeit with some stinkers.

Key? Find the right person.
HK is NOT the right person. No.

Back