Numbers Never Lie: Don't Count Out The Texans

Here are some additional playoff numbers that do not lie. We must be doomed, right?

How in heavens name are the Patriots going to overcome these numbers???

DenverNative, please help me here!!

$%28KGrHqNHJCkE8fYbwz2cBP%29vg5v91%21%7E%7E60_35.JPG

Somebody rep these fine responders.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't care what anyone says, either. If you think the numbers "42" and "14" aren't relevant in some way, you're nuts, IMO. :coffee:

I don't care what anyone says, either. If you think the numbers "42" and "14" aren't relevant in some way, you're nuts, IMO. :coffee:

You are so right, Tommy!!!!

Number 42 represents "the antagonism in natural cycles. Here, the Spirit opposed to the matter, the good opposed to the evil, continue their fight in the oscillations of the world and result into the Karma - 4+2 = 6. It is the Karma or the Providence in the evolution - 42 = 6x7".

J. Boehme calls this number "the Sky, place of the divine desire".

Number 14 means nothing.

ROFL

Perfect example of media trying to create interest where there is none. Houston knows it and is going into the game with a 'just have fun' 'enjoy yourself' game plan because they have no clue what to do to beat new england.

Perfect example of media trying to create interest where there is none. Houston knows it and is going into the game with a 'just have fun' 'enjoy yourself' game plan because they have no clue what to do to beat new england.

Two simple keys to beating NE this weekend for Houston:
1. Keep running Foster.
2. Hope that the the note on fake NFL Letterhead you sent to Kraft's office alerting the Patriots that this game was flexed to Monday night was successful.

The one I heard all week was...oh back in 2010 the pats beat the jets and then lost to them in the playoffs...last year we beat denver in the regular season and then beat them in the playoffs and for some reason that does not count, neither does when we lost to the steelers in 04 and then beat them in the playoffs, or also in 04 when we beat the colts in the regular season and then beat them in the post season. None of that matters....its just the jets game, and this time the texans are really really going to try and have fun and be loose. Fact of the matter is, whoever plays the best is going to win and no matter what happened in 2010 is going to change that.

Here are some additional playoff numbers that do not lie. We must be doomed, right?

Well if we are simply going to discuss numbers, we can't leave out 23.

This is quoted from Richard W. Noone’s book “5/5/2000, Ice: The Ultimate Disaster” (one of the funniest books of all time)

This excerpt discusses the phone number of the head Masonic temple in Washington D.C. It states:

“... if one called long distance information and asked for the telephone number of the Supreme Council of the temple they might be told:

‘Someone, Sirius, detached from the hive economy via internal biochemical auto-experiments should know the first two numbers are 2 and 3, which form the numbers 23’.

those who understand Maya mathematics or those who understand the I Ching’s trigrams have already solved, by trans-time signalry between members of a divine effort, that the third and fourth numbers of the supreme Council’s telephone number would also be 2 and 3, which again form the number 23.

Chance?

The name Scottish Rite Freemasonry has 23 letters.

Coincidence?

The ‘lucky coincidences’ or syncronicities - as they are called in Jungian psychology - of the number 23 Wilson believes guided him to ‘a network of adepts that extend far beyond our Earth,’ which he connects with the enigma star Sirius.

Wilson writes: ‘I definitely experienced impressions which I thought were communications from Sirius’ - a somewhat ambiguous statement, since those who know, know.”

Well if we are simply going to discuss numbers, we can't leave out 23.

This is quoted from Richard W. Noone’s book “5/5/2000, Ice: The Ultimate Disaster” (one of the funniest books of all time)

This excerpt discusses the phone number of the head Masonic temple in Washington D.C. It states:

“... if one called long distance information and asked for the telephone number of the Supreme Council of the temple they might be told:

‘Someone, Sirius, detached from the hive economy via internal biochemical auto-experiments should know the first two numbers are 2 and 3, which form the numbers 23’.

those who understand Maya mathematics or those who understand the I Ching’s trigrams have already solved, by trans-time signalry between members of a divine effort, that the third and fourth numbers of the supreme Council’s telephone number would also be 2 and 3, which again form the number 23.

Chance?

The name Scottish Rite Freemasonry has 23 letters.

Coincidence?

The ‘lucky coincidences’ or syncronicities - as they are called in Jungian psychology - of the number 23 Wilson believes guided him to ‘a network of adepts that extend far beyond our Earth,’ which he connects with the enigma star Sirius.

Wilson writes: ‘I definitely experienced impressions which I thought were communications from Sirius’ - a somewhat ambiguous statement, since those who know, know.”

Whoa.....

All I was getting at was TFB is 16-6 and the foreHEAD is 9-10....

.....in the playoffs.

NUMBERS DON'T LIE.

Now, what exactly is Peyton's playoff record?

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Back