I actually am me... lol. just to prove you wrong--- tell me something you want me to do or wear in a pic and ill post it on here :)

Ok, I want you to put a red snapper fish on your head and hold a cardboard sign that reads "NIGERIAN419SCAMBUSTER.COM" on it in blue magic marker.

Oh. Wait. Sorry, wrong forum. :rolleyes:

I notice a new member sircigar lurking in this thread...I wonder if its Bill Clinton....:coffee:

images
:coffee:

I actually am me... lol. just to prove you wrong--- tell me something you want me to do or wear in a pic and ill post it on here :)

I'd be perfectly content if you never, ever posed for a picture wearing a single stitch of Yankees clothing again.:mad:

Yep I was an army medic... enlisted at 17... then I was a stripper in south florida... now I model full-time and strip on occasion.. :)
:facepalm::mad:WHY WASN'T I INFORMED?!?:mad:ROFL

Are your "on occasion" endeavors still in SoFla? :rolleyes: :shrug:

You don't have to prove anything to me. I get that you are legit, but since you seem to have a doubter here it would be great if you could pose for a pic holding up a sign saying I'M LEGIT, PYXIS!!!

That should convince her.

:jester:

BTW, if the shot of you in the Sox pasties can't inspire that team then nothing will.

:thumb:

or even better, hold up a sign that says "No way in hell would I ever bang Brady's Bunch" :coffee:

ROFL It did kind of remind me of that episode.

Does anybody know how to find a copy of that pic? That was a classic.

-- in case Ava is wondering what this means, we had a guy here that called himself "Brady's Bunch" and he posted some shots of a girl he claimed he was involved with. Some of us doubted he was telling the truth so he talked her into posing for a shot holding up a sign that said "I banged Brady's Bunch" and posted it here.

They broke up not long after, but it was fun while it lasted.

-- in case Ava is wondering what this means, we had a guy here that called himself "Brady's Bunch" and he posted some shots of a girl he claimed he was involved with. Some of us doubted he was telling the truth so he talked her into posing for a shot holding up a sign that said "I banged Brady's Bunch" and posted it here.

Yeah, that was some good times ROFL ROFL

Now he's married, so no one is banging him. :coffee:

Back