OT: Greatest Cereal

Eating dry Cheerios while watching MNF is a fail. In fact, it's worthy having your man-card stripped.*

*unless you are teething.
listen here, young man....we don't care that you are so very full of yourself today after having predicted a Miami Mudhole stomping well in advance of it's actuality not to mention that you have showered w/ Tom Brady on more than one occasion in your past ---- MNF can be watched successfully while eating dry

hncheerios-main_Full.jpg

quite nicely, TYVM & FOAD then

1187140960-81409_full.jpg

Might as well call it cracklin coke bran considering how addictive it is.

OH and it makes a great Aunt Bethany jello mold!:thumb:

When I was a kid, I liked QUISP

Now, I'm more of a Honey Bunches of Oats kinda guy.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch are the shiz. I haven't eaten them in a while, but they went from my favorite non-chocolate ceral, to my favorite cereal. The only problem is that when I was a kid I'd get wired after two bowls of that, so I was restricted. Sad childhood. Come to think of it, I'm an adult now... I can buy some damn cereal if I damn feel like it!

An honorable mention would be Cocoa Puffs for me.

A is for apple J is for Jack cinnamony toatsy Apple Jacks..

Come on. Like you didn't see this thread coming.

It has to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Has to. I devoured a box of that little, cinnamon covered graham cracker goodness yesterday and am anxiously awaiting killing another box (or two...) this evening. You can make a case for other cereals in this thread.

51Iu7nqthqL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-5,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg
This isn't even the 27th best cereal. In fact "oatmeal" is a better cereal than this. It's a'ight. But it's not the best.

Oh, this is a failpost if I've ever seen one....:thwak::thwak::thwak:

Remember that scene in Revenge of the Nerds... after they set up the cameras in the sorority house and were sitting around watching the chicks stroll around naked.. and remember Louis was eating PLAIN Cheerios with beer and not milk...

Dude, even THAT is better cereal than Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Back