OT - I am have job!

TrueBeliever

Hater hater
Reaction score
I love America! I am in country only for 24 hours and already find job drive cab from Manhattan to airport! Man say I speak English enough good for job. Give me map of New Jersey to find way around great city.

Nah just kiddin'. Actually I got a job in another department of the same clinic I was working for so I get all my old benefits back plus a slight up in pay. Plus since they're hurtin' so bad (there are three positions for this job and right now they only have one person) they want me to start Monday or Tuesday already.

Only thing is today I have to go and go wee-wee in a cup so they can check for drugs. But it's cool, my dealer said his stuff is so preemo it never shows up on those. >)

VICTORY IS MINE! woohoo

I love America! I am in country only for 24 hours and already find job drive cab from Manhattan to airport! Man say I speak English enough good for job. Give me map of New Jersey to find way around great city.

Nah just kiddin'. Actually I got a job in another department of the same clinic I was working for so I get all my old benefits back plus a slight up in pay. Plus since they're hurtin' so bad (there are three positions for this job and right now they only have one person) they want me to start Monday or Tuesday already.

Only thing is today I have to go and go wee-wee in a cup so they can check for drugs. But it's cool, my dealer said his stuff is so preemo it never shows up on those. >)

VICTORY IS MINE! woohoo

Good for you TB! It's nice to see things turning around for you!

TB's hardly out of the clinic and he's right back in again.

Good for you! Was it the billing and insurance job you talked about?

'bout time ya damn freeloader:)

Good for you! Was it the billing and insurance job you talked about?

Nope. And that's good, because that was only temporary, whereas this is permanent and the guy assured me they have no plans to downsize.

This whole thing happened really fast. I was in another city on Monday meeting with a staffing agency, and when I got out to my car I turned my cell back on and here I had a message. It was this guy asking if I could come in for an interview Tuesday. I had an interview at the hospital connected to the Clinic that day anyway (they work together but the hospital is owned by a different company) so I said sure. And now I have the job already.

So now I will get a grand total of one week of unemployment compensation, since they spaced out my severance and vacation pay from the old job over three pay periods (i.e. my last check from the old job was last Friday.)

Wtfitsnotspygate@!@)*@(*_&&$#*&#)@!^#_(!

Congratulations!

Nope. And that's good, because that was only temporary, whereas this is permanent and the guy assured me they have no plans to downsize.

This whole thing happened really fast. I was in another city on Monday meeting with a staffing agency, and when I got out to my car I turned my cell back on and here I had a message. It was this guy asking if I could come in for an interview Tuesday. I had an interview at the hospital connected to the Clinic that day anyway (they work together but the hospital is owned by a different company) so I said sure. And now I have the job already.

So now I will get a grand total of one week of unemployment compensation, since they spaced out my severance and vacation pay from the old job over three pay periods (i.e. my last check from the old job was last Friday.)

That's great, very happy for you!

I'm glad. We need as many people in the workforce as possible to pay my Social Security in a couple of years, when I decide to play golf fulltime.

That is awesome, Congrats.. As I was reading taht first part of your post I kept looking at your sign on name just to see if I knew who you were lol.. Yeah, I get confused easily sometimes..haha

Back