Patriots accused of filming Bengals from press box - BS or fact?

Nevermind...we all know it's BS. Whatever.

If the NFL needs drama BS tactics to boost their viewership...this isn't worth watching.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Yeah, I gotcha...my bad.

No I get how you misunderstood after reading my post. If anything happens from this, draft picks, whatever, I'm literally done with the NFL, just cant do this again.

No I get how you misunderstood after reading my post. If anything happens from this, draft picks, whatever, I'm literally done with the NFL, just cant do this again.

It's borderline close to the WWE...disgusting.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

It's like the media (BSPN) promoting fake news for clicks...it's complete fucking garbage.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Bend Ovah Babooshka doesn't give a fuck about winning anymore...it's all about the mammon ($).

A source tells me the Patriots had a camera crew in Cleveland this weekend to shoot a documentary on a scout that was watching the Bengals-Browns game. The Patriots cleared it with the Browns, have turned the footage over to the NFL and are cooperating fully with the league.

- Doug Kyed

Read the patriots release, sounds like it was either an independent contractor who might not have know all the rules regarding what could be shot or someone from non football side of the patriots.

Either way, the nfl has the recordings. If there is anything done on purpose, there should be punishment. I feel as though there wasn’t and this is only a thing because it is the patriots.

Plus why would the patriots need to cheat to beat either Ohio nfl team? Of course the anti patriots crowd is going nuts.

Read the patriots release, sounds like it was either an independent contractor who might not have know all the rules regarding what could be shot or someone from non football side of the patriots.

Either way, the nfl has the recordings. If there is anything done on purpose, there should be punishment. I feel as though there wasn’t and this is only a thing because it is the patriots.

Plus why would the patriots need to cheat to beat either Ohio nfl team? Of course the anti patriots crowd is going nuts.

You know that doesn't matter. lol It could be some guy at the game with a pats shirt on and an iPhone and its big news. What I don't get is how freaking stupid is Kraft? I have defended this freaking guy for a long time, and I cannot understand how stupid he is to let this happen.

You know that doesn't matter. lol It could be some guy at the game with a pats shirt on and an iPhone and its big news. What I don't get is how freaking stupid is Kraft? I have defended this freaking guy for a long time, and I cannot understand how stupid he is to let this happen.

Bend Ovah Babooshka is laughing all the way to the bank...he doesn't gaf. Why should you?

ALL NFL TEAMS SPLIT THE REVENUE EQUALLY!!!! (In the NFL ENTERTAINMENT LLC agreement prospectus thingy it clearly states this)

/seriously

There has to be a villain and a victim...

The Business Model:

National revenue consists of TV deals along with merchandising and licensing deals, which are negotiated at the national level by the NFL itself. This money is then divided evenly between the 32 teams regardless of individual performance.

How The NFL Makes Money: TV, Tickets, and Sponsorships

----

The NFL repeatedly positioned itself legally as a “sports entertainment” business, not a genuinely contested “sport.” College football, for example, is legally classified as a “collegiate sport.” The only other “sports entertainment” businesses are professional wrestling and roller derby.

It is kind of ironic that this shitshow happens because the crew on "do your job" isn't doing their job.

the independent contractor is Kraft Media,

hrGEJLS.jpg

we are screwed

It’s not like BB can draft in the first anymore anyway. It been ten years since a decent pick. Take it away godell, no fear here

I'm sure this documentary crew got way more detail than what everyone can get on NFL Gamepass. I'm sure the all-22 game film is far less useful than what the doc crew shot by accident. :coffee:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

This season is imploding for the Patriots organization. I hope the NFL investigates the derailment of the Chiefs gear also. Too much shit just happens around this team that's coincidence or accidental to be anything other than under handed tactics to gain unfair advantage.

The fans just booed Brady off the field Sunday with a 10-2 record. I see lots of depression and looting with road rage in the NorthEast coming soon.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

I better get to the bottom of this and spank Dianna Russini's ass...she deserves it!

If this happens you're gonna post pictures? Right??

I'm sure this documentary crew got way more detail than what everyone can get on NFL Gamepass. I'm sure the all-22 game film is far less useful than what the doc crew shot by accident. :coffee:

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Maybe not but it's an embarrassing look for the Pats.

Like it or not, this is going to blow up. I don't have the stomach to dissect this thing into atom sized pieces. I'll just choose to ignore the radio, pregame shows and all other outlets looking for a quick ratings grab.

The NFL couldn't have dreamed of a better distraction from the fact that one of their ref crews handed a team a win. As of now, no one will even give that a thought.

Pats are lucky this happened the week they were scouting the Bengals. If this happened when scouting the Ravens, Bills, or Chiefs it would seem a lot shadier.

Back