Patriots accused of filming Bengals from press box - BS or fact?

This season is imploding for the Patriots organization. I hope the NFL investigates the derailment of the Chiefs gear also. Too much shit just happens around this team that's coincidence or accidental to be anything other than under handed tactics to gain unfair advantage.

The fans just booed Brady off the field Sunday with a 10-2 record. I see lots of depression and looting with road rage in the NorthEast coming soon.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

If this happens you're gonna post pictures? Right??

You’re a toolbag.

What was your equipment manager doing?

What a fvcking dolt! One job to do.

He should’ve been handed a bus pass from Gillette to get back to KC.

Like it or not, this is going to blow up. I don't have the stomach to dissect this thing into atom sized pieces. I'll just choose to ignore the radio, pregame shows and all other outlets looking for a quick ratings grab.

The NFL couldn't have dreamed of a better distraction from the fact that one of their ref crews handed a team a win. As of now, no one will even give that a thought.

Well can we get hogballs bounced out of here because this idiot already won't shut the fuck up about it

I don't even feel like watching football anymore. ROFL

What would be the logic behind video taping a sideline if all the plays are communicated over headsets?

I don't even feel like watching football anymore. ROFL
pitchers and catchers report in 67 days!!

What would be the logic behind video taping a sideline if all the plays are communicated over headsets?
signals still happen, and they usually have 3 guys giving them but this is a BS story made bigger because the media sucks!!

This season is imploding for the Patriots organization. I hope the NFL investigates the derailment of the Chiefs gear also. Too much shit just happens around this team that's coincidence or accidental to be anything other than under handed tactics to gain unfair advantage.

The fans just booed Brady off the field Sunday with a 10-2 record. I see lots of depression and looting with road rage in the NorthEast coming soon.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 AM ----------

If this happens you're gonna post pictures? Right??

You've really provided some food for thought here, HF.

Let's review, shall we?

Your guys just got a gift-wrapped win courtesy of the NFL. We got ass-porked by the NFL like it was a shower scene from OZ. No lube, no pack of smokes.

Right now the entire world thinks we suck and can't score. Nobody is even bothering to say "maybe".

But they're all wrong. Again. This is going to be the Trojan Horse to end all Trojan Horses. We are going to sweep the table and in a few short month's time all the experts will wish they used the word "maybe" before they all shot their mouths off. Again. No cliff, no end of the trail for the Cheatin' Pats.

I really hope we get to play your guys again, but it don't really matter how it all shakes out -- the KC Chiefs are a pretty good team that won't be winning shit this season. Not quite good enough. You know it and I know it.

We'll beat anybody we have to beat wherever we have to beat them and instead of a New World Order in the AFC it's going to be meet the new boss-- same as the old boss.

Oh, and with all due respect-- go fuck yourself.

Is this the same brain trust that will not bring AB back on moral grounds or because he has no sense of how it would look if you do or say something stupid. Is a do your job documentary really that important or profitable. I am comforted knowing that this organization can't go too long without stepping in its own sh*t. Can we just pencil in the next Gate for December 2021.

you've really provided some food for thought here, hf.

Let's review, shall we?

Your guys just got a gift-wrapped win courtesy of the nfl. We got ass-porked by the nfl like it was a shower scene from oz. No lube, no pack of smokes.

Right now the entire world thinks we suck and can't score. Nobody is even bothering to say "maybe".

But they're all wrong. Again. This is going to be the trojan horse to end all trojan horses. We are going to sweep the table and in a few short month's time all the experts will wish they used the word "maybe" before they all shot their mouths off. Again. No cliff, no end of the trail for the cheatin' pats.

I really hope we get to play your guys again, but it don't really matter how it all shakes out -- the kc chiefs are a pretty good team that won't be winning shit this season. Not quite good enough. You know it and i know it.

We'll beat anybody we have to beat wherever we have to beat them and instead of a new world order in the afc it's going to be meet the new boss-- same as the old boss.

Oh, and with all due respect-- go fuck yourself.

i approve this message!

After all this hub bub they better beat the Bengals. :coffee:

pitchers and catchers report in 67 days!!

signals still happen, and they usually have 3 guys giving them but this is a BS story made bigger because the media sucks!!

Not a baseball fan. :banghead: I realize that it's BS. It's still exhausting having to defend your team every time you turn around and just when one thing blows over there's something else. You would think at this point that the organization would make sure that they covered everything to prevent stuff like this from happening. Hell, I would be calling all 31 NFL teams AND Goodell every time I was thinking about taking a shit just so everyone knows what I was up to.

Not a baseball fan. :banghead: I realize that it's BS. It's still exhausting having to defend your team every time you turn around and just when one thing blows over there's something else. You would think at this point that the organization would make sure that they covered everything to prevent stuff like this from happening. Hell, I would be calling all 31 NFL teams AND Goodell every time I was thinking about taking a shit just so everyone knows what I was up to.

It's okay. They 'hate us 'cause the ain't us'

Absolutely pathetic and puts everything the Pats have “accomplished” into question.

What’s the point of having titles when nobody believes they are legit?

ELcPhCEW4AA6Cgh

There is no reason to not believe him. Does anyone really think Belichick is wasting his time on a documentary in the middle of the season?

Nope.

PatriotInIndy said:
There is no reason to not believe him. Does anyone really think Belichick is wasting his time on a documentary in the middle of the season?

Nope.
No but the question is whether the documentary is a front, not really whether he has an involvement with one.

I don't think it is but I do think 100% of the blame for the fiasco goes on the organization. They know how much they are scrutinized, they know how the media is, how could you let this happen? Truly idiotic.

And it doesn't really matter what BB says, or anyone associated with the team including fans, the general public believes what they want to believe and don't really care about facts as deflategate proved. Fair or not they have a reputation and it just blows my mind how stupid they are to let this happen, again. I'm not going to exhaust myself defending them, I'm just going to continue to cheer for the guys on the field, fuck the rest.

No but the question is whether the documentary is a front, not really whether he has an involvement with one.

I don't think it is but I do think 100% of the blame for the fiasco goes on the organization. They know how much they are scrutinized, they know how the media is, how could you let this happen? Truly idiotic.

And it doesn't really matter what BB says, or anyone associated with the team including fans, the general public believes what they want to believe and don't really care about facts as deflategate proved. Fair or not they have a reputation and it just blows my mind how stupid they are to let this happen, again.

It's obvious the documentary is not a front. This portion of the documentary just happened to be on a scout. A scout has to watch the sideline of the other team, so naturally the documentary will show portions of his job duties. It has a total of 8 minutes of this, so roughly 6 plays.

I'm sure the Pats put together a grand documentary scheme so we could get credentials from the Browns and film the 1-12 Bengals. It was such a grand scheme that they had the guy filming wear Patriots gear so he was completely undercover!

Who cares what other people believe? I care far more about facts and being logical.

It's obvious the documentary is not a front. This portion of the documentary just happened to be on a scout. A scout has to watch the sideline of the other team, so naturally the documentary will show portions of his job duties. It has a total of 8 minutes of this, so roughly 6 plays.

I'm sure the Pats put together a grand documentary scheme so we could get credentials from the Browns and film the 1-12 Bengals. It was such a grand scheme that they had the guy filming wear Patriots gear so he was completely undercover!

Who cares what other people believe? I care far more about facts and being logical.

This is really the issue for me. How much if any zooming was done on the sidelines.

I have zero issue of a zoomed out view from the booth over the guy's shoulder of him viewing the field. This would be no more harmful than what one can get on the all 22s.

If all we have is 8 mins and 6 plays, and could be argued as part of the scouting, this is really a complete non issue.

Back