Patriots training camp practice news thread updated daily by all

175336.jpg

Yikes! If that's white cedar, that stack there might be worth more than what the Jets offered Ellis for 2011.

Okay, here are some photos from last Monday's training camp:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11042.jpg

BB just chillin':

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011030.jpg

Light chatting with Mankins and Koppen:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011036.jpg

Wilfork destroying a fellow D-linesman. Just tore right through whoever came against him. Phenomenal to see:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011053.jpg

Brady aiming for Stalkin' Midgar:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011058.jpg

Reloadin' :coffee:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011060.jpg

"Brady! I'm open! I'M OPEN!!!"

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011066.jpg

"I got it!"

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011070.jpg

Actually, I think that this was the same day that Gronk left the field a bit nicked up:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011076.jpg

Oh, and for Leon Powe:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011042.jpg

Here are some photos from yesterday. My wife (not "wide") and I went down for an hour or so, before the skies opened up again. Odd... both days I went down, the practice started off ridiculously hot, and then downpours came:

Can't tell who it was who got the shower, but the reaction was pretty amusing among the O-linemen:

Here's the shower (on the right):

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11003.jpg

Shaking it off like a dog:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11004.jpg

For the ladies: Chad with his gold cleats:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11007.jpg

Wilfork with Haynesworth to the right (92):

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11010.jpg

"Child, please."

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11014.jpg

This was a drill that focused on run-blocking progressions. Chad then moved to block:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11022.jpg

Gronk's a beast even without pads:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11024.jpg

Yes, Solder really is that huge:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11031.jpg

Kevin Faulk on the field, the consummate team player:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11034.jpg

Ghost taking a knee:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11037.jpg

Morris (#34) is barely an inch taller than I am (and about 50 lbs heavier). And he looks tiny next to Solder.

Excuse me. That would be MISTER Solder, SIR!

Here are some more:

Here's the "GQ" shot:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011047.jpg

Hoyer and Brady are clearly not on the same page :coffee: :

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011065.jpg

Liked this drill, with the receivers cutting around the blocking pads and catching the ball immediately. Here's Price:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011075.jpg

Brady throwing on the run (jog) :

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011080.jpg

Mallett and Hoyer taking notes:

PatriotsTrainingCamp2011092.jpg

Gerrard Warren:

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11009.jpg

This drill was also part of the run-blocking drill, with Brady picking out the MIKE, etc.

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11017.jpg

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11019.jpg

Guys just chillin':

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11040.jpg

This was a common theme throughout camp, Brady talking to O'Brien. (At least, I THINK that's O'Brien).

PatriotsTrainingCamp8-20-11041.jpg

Great shots, PF09. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Gronk is really a superhero. Amazing.

The shower photo above from PF09 is Big-O, who reportedly is a locker room humor guru.

Thanks to everyone who shared their Training Camp experiences with the less fortunate.

Really outstanding pics. You must have one hell of a zoom lens to get that close.

I thought the same thing about Gronk the striations in his leg muscles in the shot with him running. The kid is a freak of nature.

Really outstanding pics. You must have one hell of a zoom lens to get that close.

I thought the same thing about Gronk the striations in his leg muscles in the shot with him running. The kid is a freak of nature.

Great pictures, PF09. Thanks for sharing.

For those outside NE, the 8pm Saturday night game vs the LIONS is nationally televised. No streams needed!

For those outside NE, the 8pm Saturday night game vs the LIONS is nationally televised. No streams needed!

HELL YEAH..thanks Chevs. We are in the middle of monsoon season and the feeds go off and on a lot with the storms. What network do you know?

I watched a bit of the Detroit game this past week and that offense is going to be a nice test for NE's new defense.

I watched a bit of the Detroit game this past week and that offense is going to be a nice test for NE's new defense.

The Lions, I think, are the most improved team in the league. Young guys have another year of experience, Suh is a beast and Stafford is doing well. They're not patsies any more.

shalisemyoung shalise manza young

just kicked off field from (full pads) practice - Edelman, Price, Tate, Dowling, Sanders all practicing...Bodden, Ridley, Vereen

Hip Hip Hooray! I want to see more of Price and Tate right away. Dowling, too, to see how BB uses him. And Vereen!

Back