Pick SF87's halloween costume

Pick one.

• Total voters

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
I have almost everything I need for either a Spartan or Pirate costume. I have "armor", a tunic, and a sword for the Spartan. I have an excellent pirate sword (a nice realistic looking cutlass, not one of those cheap overly thick scimitar looking ones) and a pistol, and the rest of the costume should be simple with just pants and a shirt, and maybe a sash. Just need a helmet and maybe shield (and maybe cloak) for the Spartan costume, and a hat for the pirate one.

gay_pirate_-1.jpg

plus-size-spartan-zoom.jpg

You really have everything for both costumes :rimshot:

In my crystal ball I see that the best outfit for a Squealers fan who has never been laid by a female might be a French Maid outfit complete with garter belt and fishnet stockings.:insane: This is also probably what Thomas is wearing.:Fart:

You'd me a great puss

in BOOTS!

2362_1251223950260_full.jpg

Well if you really want to go with the last option, photos of him are here.

I'd link to an image, but they are NSFW. :coffee:

I keed I keed :D

I hope this isn't going to be the disaster last year's SF87 costume was.

Last year he wore his dildo pants inside out and was the hit of the Halloweenie parade. ;)

If you go as a Spartan, I hope you die in a fire.

That is all.

I doubt I'll find any wolverines around here, but if one does happen to run out into the road in front of me while I'm in my Spartan costume, I'll be sure to run over it with my car for the sake of accuracy. :thumb:

You can go as Hines Ward.. put on a dancing dress and paint some tears on your face.

Back