PP's Annual "He's Released, We Should Sign Him" Thread

I heard insane rumor at work yesterday. Pats trade Jimmy G to Browns for 32 pick. I just can't see this happening. I highly doubt brady will play past 40

I heard insane rumor at work yesterday. Pats trade Jimmy G to Browns for 32 pick. I just can't see this happening. I highly doubt brady will play past 40

It's not a terrible deal. If they can find a stud OL with the pick and then a QB later in the draft that they can develop for the next couple years.

Lots of people throwing out crap just to start conversation. We've already had this discussion here. Absolutely no one knows, except BB and his inner circle, what the plan is for JG. It's nothing but speculation at this point.

I agree with others that nothing is happening this year. There's no rush since he's still got 2 more years on his contract.

Lots of people throwing out crap just to start conversation. We've already had this discussion here. Absolutely no one knows, except BB and his inner circle, what the plan is for JG. It's nothing but speculation at this point.

I agree with others that nothing is happening this year. There's no rush since he's still got 2 more years on his contract.

I don't believe Brady's extension affects Jimmy G at all. It was done to give Brady the money he deserves after signing the last extension and to open up cap room. Jimmy is not going anywhere for the next two seasons unless some team offers something stupid. But that would be true with any player.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5973/marc-mariani

How could I forget my hometown homeboy?!?!

He could be a poor man's Edelman. He went to the probowl as a Titan. He isn't bad...

He is visiting the Bolts now:

Free agent WR/KR Marc Mariani worked out for the Chargers on Monday.
Mariani has missed the last two seasons with a gruesome broken leg in 2012 and shoulder injury last summer. Before that, he was an electric return man who has three career return touchdowns. Mariani would add speed the Bolts desire. Tue, Mar 18, 2014 03:24:00 PM
Source: Howard Balzer on Twitter

Ravens just released Daryl Smith. He's been a highly consistent and productive linebacker. Getting a bit on the older side but he still had a great year last season as far as I can tell.

Bills released Leodis McKelvin.

Cap casualty. He's a 30 year old backup CB who was cut to save the Bills $4M on their cap. He started 4 games in 2016 but only because Stephon Gilmore got hurt in game 12.

Back